PS2- i have problem with freezeing game

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by cob4a22, Feb 28, 2016.

1. cob4a22

hi i have problem with freezeing i can play 10-20 min and game simply freeze and i need close game i dont know what i need ... any know how to fix that ... maybe i do some wrong i dont know ... plis help .. sorry for my englis
  2. Lord_Mogul

Could you give us some more informations?

What are the specs of your computer? (CPU, Graphics, Memory, OS)
    Are your parts cooled adequately? Are your coolers clean and your temperatures safe?
    When do these freezes occur? Can you force it to happen by doing certain steps?
    Are you doing other stuff on your computer at the same time?
  3. cob4a22

after tuesday hotfix game work fine no lags no frezze no crash ... then come patch and again game freeze ... i can play game i dont have lags ... dont have anti virus ... i strat only ps 2 no others programs or torrents nothing ... my temperatue is good like i say it not problem with CPU my computer or grapichs or rams i have windows 7 64 bit ... i dont know whay game freeze rlly ... i say again after hotfix my game work normaly no freeze than come patch and again freeze game i dont know whay
  4. PredatoryFlatworm

I am also freezing repeatedly. It happens about every 15-30mins. Can't reproduce it with anything besides just playing. Once frozen, audio is still working on both sfx and voice chat. Nothing works to escape this, except ctrl+alt+delete. When I do this, I can clearly see the game is using 4gb of RAM. I'll take a screenshot and post it in this thread next time it happens.

Also, my buddies in my liberator say that we just sit there, floating midair as if I'm still connected, but no matter how long I sit there it never unfreezes.

Anything else I can do to help solve this issue let me know. It's pretty awful to experience after I JUST bought all-access.

This pc:
    AMD 2.9ghz Triple Core
    NVidia GTX 750 Ti
    8GB Ram

I run the game on medium-high lagless, even during big firefights I only lose about 10fps. This was never an issue about 6 months ago. I took a break in playing and came back to this issue.
  5. cob4a22

game is broken ... i cant play ... i will stop play delete game .... I have no more patience for waiting hotfix or someting like that to fix game ... i will back but for now its over ... i hope one day game will work normaly ... bye alll
  6. PredatoryFlatworm

If tech support doesn't mind, I will keep using this thread for help on this issue. Is there anything I can do to help test this issue? EDIT: I've been freezing about once an hour, still. It never fails, but the timing is varied. Sometimes I get 10 minutes, sometimes I get 30, sometimes I get an hour.

EDIT2: Freezes happen, guaranteed, if I play long enough. But they seem to happen MUCH more frequently when I'm in the UI buying or certing stuff. I just relaunched after a freeze, and spent about 8 mins in certs and froze. This time, when I control alt deleted, memory use was only 2.4gigs for the game - but 4.7gb overall memory.
  7. PredatoryFlatworm

Just literally launched the game, went to VR, certed out a liberator and froze again. That freeze was about 5 minutes in from a fresh launch, what the hell. PLEASE find a fix to this soon.
  8. Raiuga

i'm back after a few months without playing, and it's more than 3 weeks and i can't play, after a few seconds or minutes my game freezes and then crash....

i think they have no idea what is wrong and maybe we never will be able to play planetside 2 again
  9. PredatoryFlatworm

It's a known issue in the bug tracker, Raiuga. The best thing you can do is check back and/or help report the bug so they have a better understanding of how to fix it.
  10. PredatoryFlatworm

Tech support, I think a specific windows notification may be the culprit of my freezes. Running W7, 64x. Just redownloaded the game, still getting the same freezes but I noticed they happen around the times I get these popup notifications. Will keep an eye out.
  11. ObiVanuKenobi

I'm having freezes on Win10 without any notifications.
  12. PredatoryFlatworm

Today alone, in about 4 hours of playing, I've frozen 11 or 12 times now. Can I at least get a support staff to comment on this bug?
  13. Michalo

14. JobiWan

Whatever they did yesterday (update about 88mb) has caused big problems for me, stuttering sound, jerky graphics and dodgy hit detection. Quite a few others were mentioning similar in yell chat last night.

Up until last night's update the game has been running great for me the last week or so.
  15. theweb

My laptop frezes and even ctrl alt delete does nothing. I have to rip my battery out and do a hard reboot on my laptop. I cant even play the game. Black screen and forced shutdown every time since 8th march. You tech guys are fkn morons. you are not worth ****