[Suggestion] PS2 Battle Rifle vs BF5 Semi-Auto Rifle Request!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NeonSonic, Aug 8, 2019.

1. NeonSonic

OK after playing Battlefield 5 from Electronic Arts on Origin I can say Their Semi-Auto Rifle at rank 20 for the Assault Class is a beast and hell of a lot of fun to play with since it shoots extremely fast like the PlanetSide 2 20 round Battle Rifles and has a magazine size (but +1 round) to that of the Left 4 Dead 2 30 round magazine Military Sniper Rifle (31 in BF5, with rate of fire similar or maybe even faster to 20 round battle rifles in PS2.)

So anyway, my suggestion is, Devs do you think you could add in an Extended Magazine (+10 rounds) option for the 20 round Battle Rifles in PlanetSide 2? You could playtest it and i'm pretty sure it wouldn't be overpowered Battle Rifles with 30 round magazines are nothing new in First Person Shooter games. However I thought this would go great with this game especially since the devs are very tolerant and allow a lot of variety to specialize your weapons in PlanetSide 2.

tldr (too long didn't read) I want a 30 round battle rifle like seen in Left 4 Dead 2 (Military Sniper Rifle) and Battlefield 5 (Semi Auto Rifle awarded at level 20 for the Assault Class).