PS1 Servers...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ash87, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Ash87

...Are going to be restarted every 2 weeks

Didn't see this up here on these forums, so I thought I'd throw that out there for the PS1 people.

Also apparently the pop is 10-20 a night, per faction.
    • Up x 1
  2. doombro

3. MasterCheef

4. FateJH

But the TR and VS haven't finished harassing the NC on their home continents yet. :(
    Technically, all you need is 3 NC to hold back everyone else on the TR and VS sides - AcidMagee, GYNOCOLOGIST, and OzziKing.
  5. InsaneLinguist

Dat Jackhammer 3rd person corner camping :mad:. In all seriousness, it's ridiculously difficult to kill JH user in close quarters unless you're sporting one yourself.
  6. PurpleOtter

Kachunka... Kachunka... Kachunka...

I still have nightmares...
    • Up x 1
  7. MorganM

Is PS1 free to play now? I lost access when I canceled my membership. Heard it was going F2P at some point but didn't know if that was a rumor or whatevs.
  8. InsaneLinguist

PS1 has been F2P for a couple of months now. Just fire it up and see for yourself ;) .
  9. MajiinBuu

I really hope core combat is fixed at some point in time
  10. InsaneLinguist

One can dream.
  11. MorganM

What's wrong with the core combat?
  12. InsaneLinguist

Doesn't work atm, i.e. you can't use any caverns stuff but 10mm pistols. Vanilla stuff all works.
  13. Unclematos7

You can't access stuff like the caves, the flail(artillery) and BFRs, among other things.
  14. Gammit

So the game's been fixed!?!
    • Up x 2
  15. doombro

I suppose so. :p

Wasps are still bugged on Cyssor though, I think.
  16. Tuco

All that grinding to get Command Rank maxed, I guess it's hard to let go.

;)
  17. FateJH

I'm honestly concerned of what it would be like if they did try to allow Core Combat under the current conditions. Due to various things, the small number of players we have often find it hard to scrap together enough AV and AA just to hold on. I don't want to think of the complications that new players would face trying to fight veteran BFRs, Jammers or not; additionally, it doesn't feel like there are enough players to ever be able to imprint a BFR within any realistic amount of play time.

I do believe they are. Though I don't have a running list, I think some AV weapons too.