[Suggestion] Proximity Voice Centered on TV Missile Location

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by H4YW1R3, Sep 6, 2015.

1. H4YW1R3

Just what the title says. I know it's ridiculous and whimsical, but there it is, a suggestion none the less. Proximity voice chat centered on the location of the tv missile fired by the NC15 Phoenix.

I don't honestly expect this to happen. Especially since not all factions would have access. Just thought it'd be fun. A long range love letter to your enemy. A hello, or **** you, whichever the situation warrants. Maybe a repeating, "Gonna getcha..." as you chase enemies with the rocket. Maybe deliver a love song or power ballad to your sweatheart.
  2. Alchemist44

Go to bed.
    Or lay off the beer for today.
    Or both.
  3. H4YW1R3

Yeah, it'd probably make NC OP anyway...
  4. FateJH

Proximity voice chat can't be heard by enemy factions.
    • Up x 2
  5. The Rogue Wolf

I reject any proposal that doesn't have the Phoenix rocket play "Highway to the Danger Zone".
    • Up x 1
  6. Eternaloptimist

Tell you what I would like, though it's probably OP....................ability to Q spot what you see through the camera lense. I quite often fire one missile for a recon before selecting targets and see all sorts of things like hidden spawn point Sundies and enemy reinforcements on the way but not yet line of sight visible.
  7. Movoza

Actually you can. It just doesn't respond 9 out of 10 times.
  8. stalkish

What Fate said:
  9. FieldMarshall

NC soldier on a hill spots 10 Prowlers rolling towards a squad of unsuspecting NC.

[IMG]

NC on hill: Oh crap. I gotta warn them somehow.
    *Bright idea*
    NC on hill: Here goes!
    *Fires Phoenix*

[IMG]

*Rocket passes the NC soldiers below*

[IMG]
    Phoenix: Heyguysyougottawatchoutforth...
    *23 seconds later*
    Phoenix: Prowlerscommingtowardsyou!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    (1000 hours in MS paint)