[Suggestion] Prowler Ability - Magazine Overload

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Devrailis, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Devrailis

Give the Prowler a better ability than Lockdown. My suggestion:

Magazine Overload - When this ability is activated, the magazine will instantly chamber an additional 2 rounds. If the Prowler is already reloading, will instantly cancel the reload. Additional ranks will reduce cooldown.

Fits TR's Moar Dakka MO rather than speed since the Magrider already gets the speed boost.

And no, you do not get to complain - if the Viper gets 6 rounds, why can't the Prowler occasionally get 4?

Apologies if some genius already thought of this idea.
    • Up x 2
  2. FateJH

I don't really want more shots. I'd much rather have a littel more stability so I have a decent chance at actually hitting something without coming to a complete stop.
    • Up x 2
  3. Devrailis

I think stability is an issue for both TR and NC. Trying to hit anything in a Vanguard while driving on bumpy terrain is as awful as it most likely is in a Prowler. The Vanguard only gets one shot and a longer reload time to boot. Stability is more of a general thing that SOE needs to fix for tank play overall.

I just find it baffling that with all of the simple, elegant ways you could play TR's strengths, you guys keep ending up stuck with these crippling no movement mechanics.
  4. y3ivan

i rather keep my anchor.

unless gun stabilization is in the game. Anchor will always be a very liable choice
    • Up x 1