PROPOSITION OF SERVER MERGER

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CrazyChaiGur, May 26, 2019.

1. CrazyChaiGur

I propose connery and emerald be merged and renamed "Emery" and be located centrally in america, as someone who lives central america I can say ping on both servers is the same for me, very playable 42 ping but the population is dreadful at times especially on connery.
  2. DeadlyOmen

Sol Tech rocks during the times I play.
  3. DemonicTreerat

Fine here.

Population aside, maybe an influx of TR with actual spines would get the Emerald TR to realize that they can attack the VS even during alerts instead of dog piling everything onto the NC. Not to mention that Connery VS aren't likely to stand for how their counterparts on Emerald are embracing every cheat & exploit in the book* and give them the verbal *** kicking they need.

*Case in point; built a router base literally half way across the continent and as close to our warp gate as possible then turned on a timer. It took a group of 4 Sycthes outfitted for ground attack exactly 7 minutes 42.3 seconds to show up & attack this base after I deployed a router then popped back to show up. Mind you no one overflew the base, no sky shields were up to indicate anything was there, and I wasn't anywhere near cortium that would attract a miner behind our lines. Pretty bloody obvious use of a radar cheat right there. And that is NORMAL for Emerald VS. Ironically I can do the same thing much closer to the frontlines with the TR and they never find it.
  4. TR5L4Y3R

and get the cobalt server next to my neighbourhood please, thank you!