problem with logging in

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by imzaki1994, Jan 15, 2016.

1. imzaki1994

so guys I have been struggling all day (since before the update) and i can't log into my character .... l launch the game launcher and the game start i choose my character and hit login and nothing happen it keep spinning for 2 minutes or so and the game automatically close... tied to validating the game data and i play on miller but i tried creating new character on other servers the character was created but the same problem i can't log in... so can someone help me
  2. imzaki1994

anyone could help or at least face the same problem now or before ?
  3. ProxyClean

Same problem here. I can't log in to my miller character, but can make a new character else where just fine. I also tried to make a new character on Miller and it didn't work.
    • Up x 1
  4. IamDH

Same problem here too. Been like this for a few weeks now, cant play on Miller/Cobalt. I made a new character on Emerald and it works there but with horrible ping. Hopefully someone can help us with this issue.
    • Up x 1
  5. atlas33svk

I have problem with overloading CPU 90% and overheating 80 celzia / 176 fahrenheit after patch 14.1.2016 and crash client still nothing fix :(:mad:
  6. imzaki1994

so is someone try to fix these problem or what i miss the game :')
  7. IamDH

You can make a new character and play with it. I manage to get in sometimes btw, might be the same for you
  8. imzaki1994

i tried but the ping is really bad unplayable and miller is my main character