Primates Broke Connery

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Roxputin, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Roxputin

Where oh where are ya tonight
  2. Chiggerbite

Glad it wasn't just me. lol
  3. Ladine

Yeah this sucks I was having so much fun lol
  4. Poorform

I had just bought the shotgun for NC and realized it came with slug ammo. I have slug ammo unlocked on the Mauler, but just bought the new pump shotty and I could fit it with slug even though I hadn't spent the 100 certs for them yet.

Probably not supposed to do that. May be why server is down?
  5. TheFirstOmen

Impossible. VS on Connery are not organized. Obvious fake claim by supposed "Technological" faction. Really, it was the NC. When we can't take control of Indar we just break things.
  6. RobotDoc

it was all BOOMSHAKALAKA and then the server rage quit
  7. Morpholine

We're not?
  8. KamikazeSquirrel

I should point out that despite the server being down, the server status at the top of the forums shows it as UP. There is also a distinct lack of official notice that there is a problem. Seems to me somebody is being lazy...

On a related note, did anyone else get an undocumented 100+ MB patch?
  9. PapaMojo

It may just be a log-in issue of some sort, as the server still shows having population on the server. Odd.
  10. WastedGate

Connery still borked here and yeah,I got the D/L.
    Middle of a duel,dancing circles and loosing to a HA/Carv and zip...
    Disconnected.
  11. Ladine

No patch since the patch this morning for me at least
  12. TheFirstOmen

Not at all. Both TR and NC have been waiting for a real powerhouse group to emerge from the VS. TR has TXR and TRG. NC has 666th (has the most active members from an outfit in the game), CCG (although they've split), PG, etc. VS has ?
  13. RobotDoc

server just merged with the trash can
    • Up x 2
  14. Roxputin

Its up!!
    • Up x 1
  15. Morpholine

So, what you're saying is because Connery VS have no real zerg-fit, we're not organized?

We do quite well, despite the other two empires generally outnumbering us 4:1. That can't be done without organization.

Again, a lack of a zerg-fit does not indicate a lack of organization.
    • Up x 3
  16. KamikazeSquirrel

Yay! It's working again!
  17. TheFirstOmen

I'm saying that it is mainly smaller groups operating with other outfits, but as a whole, there is no real core Empire Leadership to organize the outfits together like the TR and NC have. Thus, the lack of organization.
  18. KamikazeSquirrel

We follow the will of Vanu.
  19. Zazwon

A lack of a single large outfit does not entail a "lack of organization". We have multiple outfits that work together TPLR, BAID, RP, T42. Our seeming lack of "power' on the server stems from a lack of population. If you notice during prime time the VS never just leave Indar to the overwhelming NC and TR forces. We never get warp gated during prime time, that's with us usually capping the other continents as well. Maybe its different for the other sides but we VS are organized enough to at least give outfits that out number us 4:1 a run for their money. Ask TXR, TRG or 666 most of them recognize us as significant force.

Organization by sheer numbers does not in fact imply organization it suggests amalgamation. Organization can take place in the smallest of groups. As a grossly under populated faction we do a darn fine job in unity in cooperation rather then conglomeration.

So sorry we have low pop i wish it wasn't the case but it is, we deal with it, please do the same. I don't insult other outfits, i love fighting bigger groups,but suggesting that smaller outfits are worse then large outfits is flat out wrong.
    • Up x 5
  20. Pizlenut

All I heard is "im a zergling and blah blah blah I think zerging = organization"
    • Up x 1