Premium Membership

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Laraso, May 6, 2013.

1. Laraso

Stop complaining about ques. You're still getting exactly what you payed for; priority log-in. Members enter the que and keep their place in the que indefinitely, assuring that they will get in when their turn comes. Even with the influx of free members, you're still getting priority log-in. Nobody is being pushed ahead of you.

The non-members, on the other hand, are the ones who are truly getting shafted here. It was hard enough for them to get into an alert with the members que constantly pushing them back, but now that there is a large amount of free members, the que is almost useless for them since they constantly get pushed back in the que. When the members que is larger than the non-members que, you can bet those non-members are never getting in.
    • Up x 1
  2. Laraso

/.qw

EDIT: Whoops... didn't mean to post this.
  3. SgtScum

/golfclap
  4. Laraso

5. OddChelsea

The OP is a poster that I respect the opinions of, this just increases that. Besides, only paying customers got the free membership, so hardly everyone got it like all these people are complaining about. I'm sick and tired of seeing all of these entitled whiny threads about it. SOE can't do anything nice for certain people without everyone else ******** about it. If you can't wait a short time to get into a continent or play somewhere else in the meantime, I feel sorry for you. Especially if you can't see that you're still getting benefits by being a member, much more so than people just getting the one free month.
    • Up x 1