Ppa Farm!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Darthjackn, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Diilicious

the difference the VS players dont seem to understand is its point-click-hold-win.

no semblance of difficulty whatsoever,

"oh but the moon and planets were not aligned so its okay!" bollocks to your dumb excuses.

A marauder has to AIM, it requires at least a fraction of skill to pull off, and some trial and error.

why dont your players get it? its just simply not difficult to understand.

"oh but a dalton lib or a bulldog galaxy can farm just like it!"

CAN IT REALLY???? no it absolutely cant ever. they are fat as hell and require TEAMWORK, having a PPA on a harrasser or magrider requires no teamwork at all. if they have to leave they leave for longer than the 20 seconds it takes to repair and drive back to the spot you were in and point-click-hold-win once again. whoop whoop.
  2. GhostAvatar

Still doesn't counter the first point I made and you know it.
  3. Ztiller

Your first point is literally that the Magrider have a slight benefit in mobility, and you somehow seems to think this is unfair.
  4. GhostAvatar

I wouldn't call it slight, it opens up whole areas denied to other ground vehicles. Which means they can only be really countered by air. As for assuming it is unfair, thats you reading what you want into what I said.
  5. Vixxing

Yeah, cause large magazines for scrubs that cant aim isn't easymode?
  6. Vixxing

Just anchor your TR-railgun and shell them from 3 hexxes away... (and if air trys to counter you, YOU can actually shoot back!)
    • Up x 1
  7. MasterOhh

Oh look! A Prowler farming a tower. How is that even possible without the PPA?

• Up x 2
  8. Rovertoo

The coolest thing to see at any Indar base at the bottom of a cliff is a coordinated LA squad leaping off the top, one by one. Super sweet. Too bad LA isn't quite powerful enough to warrant squads like that more often.
  9. Darthjackn

Agreed.
  10. Tuco

Back in PS1 someone would just put a waypoint on the vehicle spawn terminal push a button, and kill you from half a map away with the Orbital Strike. Consider yourself lucky.
  11. FBVanu

You're right.. it's not the cliff..

Try that cliff with a Halberd or Enforcer secondary.. never mind that getting on that cliff with an MBT is a suicide mission in and of itself ..
    • Up x 1
  12. Peebuddy

When watching that I was all

"O.K. he spotted a max suit, he's gonna try and kill him before he charOHMYGOD!"

Never thought I'd feel bad for the Nc but I do in this video.
    • Up x 1
  13. Leal

I'm surprised it almost took a solid minute of you doing that before everyone in the entire base started focus firing on you. Or hell, that it took a minute before the token NC hiding in the spawn room firing a phoenix strategy was put into play
    • Up x 1
  14. Darthjackn

I was pretty surprised too.
  15. Darthjackn

Thanks for all the great feedback guys! Really appreciate it!
  16. Darthjackn

Well I half to say at the time of this video the Ppa was over performing, but now it is under performing. The ppa needs to be once more slightly but not overly buffed.