[PotP] Part of the Problem

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by ArchadorNC, Nov 10, 2013.

1. pdog109

I'm not an internet tough guy the people who snitch on me are internet snitches. But your the one insulting me over the internet, i should cry about it, you probably call someone a little chicken poop in real life you would get beat up.
    But wait, this is not real life, its the internet. The internet is words on a screen.
    No one likes snitches. If you got a problem you take it to me. But people love being snitches because they think their doing something for the greater good, its quite funny.
    They say i'm the bad guy.
  2. Orphen223

honestly i thought about joining PotP until i realized how much of a ***** deltabungle was most annoying person ive ever met wont listen to anyone has a short fuse has no leadership at all what a joke
  3. TyranEndlos

I roll with PotP in their public platoons a lot and most of the time it is with deltabungle. I am just going to say that I ALWAYS had a great time, we almost always kicked *** and that is the reason that anytime I see PotP with a platoon open I roll with em. I got a lot of respect for them and I recommend them to anyone looking for an outfit.
  4. DeltaHaka

I am always open to constructive criticism as long as it is useful.
    But it is very true I do have a short fuse especially for stupid people (not saying anything about you specifically, just in general).
    I also really really dislike how if you ask for something politely (ie "Please bring up some more sundies.") nothing happens at all, but if abusive language is used suddenly we have enough spawn points.

At the end of the day I spend most of my time leading looking at the map trying to find the best fights for the platoon, or the best strategy to win, not actually playing or shooting peoples. :(

But if anyone has a problem with me at any time you can always bring it to my attention and we can talk about it.
  5. Pantong

Joined these guys today. Seam cool. I have not been inn a potp only ops but the pug one was organized very well.
  6. Foxfire13

Bump for a well done Indar alert this evening, good times all around.
  7. EGuardian1

Bump for Outfit Emblem ;)

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  8. MisterTwister22

All of my yes!
  9. EGuardian1

So i promised Bronco I'd post this. Sorry it's taken so long but just been lazy :p

Bronco's Quantum Galaxy!

10. Colonelveers12

+1 for the pot pies :p