[PotP] Part of the Problem

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by ArchadorNC, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Waffle Fartsparkle

Thank you very much. I'm sorry, I didn't memorize any names. If I see you guys running a platoon, I may join you.

So far, I've been running small infantry ground tactics. It's a kind of tactical that I like to believe I invented. I call it the, "Decimator Squad" (Decimator's are not required) and I'm willing to train people. Even POTP members. So long as they're willing to listen. Any BR can be able to perform it.

I believe it could help immensely with the entire NC.
  2. iambronco

Waffle, if you haven't already, you should stop by the NCC website (http://www.ncheadquarters.com/) and join the forums. It's a forum intended to allow Waterson NC outfits and freelancers to come together to try and improve communication, cooperation, and collaboration. I'm sure you'd find a number of interested folks among the member outfits.

You might also check out the "Coalition of Badasses" ( http://planetset.com/badass) guys. They're a loose coalition of SOF outfits that run joint platoons.

- Bronco
  3. BlackPhoenix15

lol, just noticed that we actually had this. Update for anyone who is interested in joining us: we have new recruiting requirements now (not sure if anyone else has posted this). BR25+, good attitude and able to listen to orders. Having TeamSpeak is good, because that's where most of our comms work goes on, and while not required to play, mics are always a plus (and are necessary if you want to lead). If you're interested in joining up with us, hop in a platoon and just drop a line to squad/platoon lead. Hope to see you all on the battlefield
  4. RegiusTR

This is the fourth time my outfit has had issues with this player. I am not interested in seeing a outfit such as PotP disgracing their image with this person. I request a Officer PM me, until then I will be holding this image and Post up.
  5. iambronco

Regius, I'll be online for a little while tonight. Send me a PM in game (iambronco)

- Bronco
  6. pdog109

lol still a snitch eh?
    i guess words hurt you on the internet.
    grow up loser.
    lol your probably a 12 year old who tells the teacher that snitches on everyone else in class.
  7. Snake00223nc

SHOTS FIRED I REPEAT SHOTS FIRED, HE USED THE LOOSER CARD. EVERYONE BRACE FOR IMPACT!
    • Up x 2
  8. Shanther

Lol look at the little baddie trying to talk crap. It's so cute.
    • Up x 1
  9. pdog109

The big meanie said bad words to me on the internet, mommy i need a tissue.
  10. Snake00223nc

hammerboss mk.2 ?
  11. Waffle Fartsparkle

You know, when you have a clan tag, you represent the clan that you're a part of. When you act like a raging psycho while telling people to go get AIDS and die, it puts a negative light on them as well as yourself.

Any reasonable OL/Officer would have nothing more to do with you, and promptly remove you from their ranks before giving you the chance to do any more PR damage.
  12. RegiusTR

Now fifth. I have reported him to SOE. I have requested once, and have no problem just leaving these up. IAMBRONCO, I have sent you 4 messages over the weekend.
  13. MisterTwister22

I feel the need to say pdog was removed from potp about 4 days ago...
    He is not affiliated with them anymore.
  14. RegiusTR

Thank you. Images will be removed.
  15. iambronco

Unfortunately life has kept be out of the game the past few days - thank you twister for jumping in and letting Regius know the issue had been dealt with.

Hopefully this thread can now return to recruiting rather than being a shoddy PR department :(

- Bronco
  16. EGuardian1

I've led Zergs, I've led Spec Ops teams, and I've led a combined arms platoon all dressed like glowing Bananas.

If you're gonna 'zerg' on NC, do it with POTP. They do it right. :)
  17. iambronco

You could at least capitalize 'Zerg' and make it feel more respectable... :p

But really, thanks for the kudos. We've got some new leaders stepping up this month to keep carrying the outfit - let me know if they aren't living up to everything we've tried to build to support the NC.

- Bronco
  18. HammerbossNC

Hey Snake00223TK,I heard NUC is looking for you to join their outfit.
    They have a position open detailing their mozzies.
    • Up x 2
  19. pdog109

Its words on the internet, if they hurt you that much maybe you need to grow some skin.
    This is the problem with America today, bunch of babies crying they get hurt feelings.
  20. Waffle Fartsparkle

The issue is that you think this is okay. That this is perfectly acceptable behavior. It's not. It is not everyone else's fault that you're a jerk. It is not everyone else's fault that you're being called out for being a jerk. Stop being a jerk, and the negative feedback stops.

Go to just about anyone in real life with the kind of attitude you portray, regardless of the time period or country and you would be met with an extremely negative response. If you honestly believe anything different then you are completely delusional.

You should be thankful that, "America are a bunch of babies crying", any other counties citizen's would just beat the ever-loving crap out of you. In America today, we're too frightened by a lawsuit which would put us in crippling debt and life-ending criminal record.

I don't think you act this way in real life which leads me to believe that you're some, "internet tough guy" whom, in real life, is nothing more than a little chicken ****.