[PotP] Part of the Problem

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by ArchadorNC, Nov 10, 2013.

1. iambronco

Glad you're having a good time with us! Keep on running with our open platoons and one of our officers will announce when we start recruiting again. We can always use more minio- er... brave freedom fighters. Yes, that.

- Bronco
  2. VaIhall

What's the point with BR10 restriction? people get that in a few hours.
  3. iambronco

BR 10 restriction was intended to ensure new recruits had at least played a little bit and were familiar with the basics (maybe even played the tutorial). Regardless, it is an old requirement - our current requirement is BR 20 during active recruitment, and higher (though unspecified) during selective recruitment periods like we're in at the moment.

- Bronco
  4. iambronco

Forward! Forward for freedom!
  5. Planetdoge

So, I just started playing this game 5 days ago and when I randomly googled "Planetside 2 Planetdoge" (my IGN), this thread turned up. Seems like PotP is a really good group based on what players are saying here; maybe I'll tag along with one of your public platoons sometime if that's okay. :O
  6. Mitharin

You're welcome to join us any time. We have public platoons running through the day. Also we are opening up some recruiting again, if you're interested just join our platoons so we can see you in action. We are looking for experience players, generally BR25+.

http://www.poonanners.com/p/media/PotP.mp3
  7. Mitharin

Bump for an awesome outfit, still looking to recruit some more folks. Feel free to check out our Platoons, they're always open to the public.
    • Up x 1
  8. KingBrutus

No other platoon is as organized, professional, or this much fun to work with. Also our officers are pretty cool too ;)
  9. miraculousmouse

POTP represent :D
  10. PostalDude

You all are easy to farm :p
  11. Waffle Fartsparkle

Hello. I'm Waffle Fartsparkle, a squad leader for Longbow [LNGB].

I was in one of your platoons at around 12pm yesterday. They were talking about converting your MANA turret into an ammo pack. I mentioned that I never knew that, and thanked them for the info.

POTP members then spent about 5 minutes on voice comms insulting my intelligence because I didn't know this. For those who advertise how professional you are, you sure aren't enforcing any behavioral standards in your public platoons. I have never been embarrassed like this in any platoon. Needless to say, after 5 minutes of the near-endless verbal abuse, I left the platoon.

I haven't been in POTP platoon's all that much, but with that experience, I won't be joining your platoon's for quite a while.
  12. CrazyMike

I don't agree or disagree with your post. I just wanted to express my surprise that you took **** from people for 5 minutes. PoTP is great when DeltaBungle or PrincessHoruko are running the platoon. The rest are scrubs.
  13. Mitharin

Folks, if you have an issue with the way my Platoons are run, please feel free to let me know, or one of my Officers. Our Platoons should be easy going and no one should be insulted.
  14. CoRRh

Also, our Mid-day and Midnight platoons are not the best representations of us. We only have a couple of people on at those times, most of which never even talk. As Mith said (this is especially true for downtimes), our platoons are very calm, and are not normally loud or incredibly active. We basically just set points, attack points, talk a little, and continue on our way.

Our prime-time platoons will, pretty much always, run smoothly, efficiently, and with some fun. The only real exceptions are when we have someone new learning to PL.

Do keep in mind that our platoons are open to anyone to join, so a lot of the time, most people in the platoon aren't even PotP.

But, as Mith said, always message an officer or Mitharin himself if our members are TKing, harassing, insulting, or something of the sort. We want the game to be as fun and fair as it can be.:)
  15. Waffle Fartsparkle

This was happening over platoon voice comms so unless one of your officers or whomever the platoon leader was at the time was AFK, they should have heard and responded to it.

I could tell it was members of POTP because I was being accused of, "not listening during training" even though I'm not a member. It was at least 3 different voices calling me an idiot all because I didn't know something as obscure as turning your MANA turret into an ammo pack.

It was more like 3. No matter the length of time, the abuse was unprofessional, unacceptable, and from what I'm reading, doesn't follow the standards that POTP sets.

I suggest posting a public list of who POTP's staff members are so that people can easily contact them with questions and concerns. Would also like an apology that I had this experience within one of your platoon's.
  16. Snake00223nc

After multiple complaints about the post I had posted, I shall instead replace it with a rainbow.[IMG]
  17. Mitharin

While I do appreciate constructive feedback Snake, this is not the place to criticize our Outfit, likewise I do not post my thoughts and opinions of how your run or handle your own Outfit on yours. I would sincerely appreciate it if you would remove your post. While we do run open Platoons, we do in no shape of form resemble how PHX is run or lead. Again, if you want to discuss this please either send me a message through the forums, or in game.

Thanks,
    Mitharin.
  18. CoRRh

We don't have training sessions ^-^

Our Officers Are:

Mitharin*
    LtPicklePants*
    TargetAcquired
    TasoPEWPEW
    IAMBRONCO*
    Archador
    Aresj2*
    FideiVigil*
    skullman*

I put asterisks by those who will be more likely to answer.

Again, if there is anyone in PotP doing any of the above things said, contact someone on that list. But make sure to use the whisper system to do so, and find us in game.

This is a recruitment thread, so let's keep it to any questions pertaining to recruitment itself. (for the eighteenth time) Any questions comments or concerns should be sent to one of the above names. :D
  19. FlexoRodriguez

PotP is a good group of guys (and girls) that can be counted on to support the NC and other outfits. PXP has good relations with them as they are friendly, effective, and cooperative on faction-wide goals. The leaders will always look into issues you have with their members. Luckily they have been very few and far between from my perspective.
  20. iambronco

I'm not entirely sure who these folks were - we haven't instituted organized training in PotP in favor of one-on-one mentoring, so I'd love to know what training they think you missed! But regardless, it's unacceptable behavior, as you've pointed out, and we regret that you had a crappy time with our platoon. Without any names, I cant do much right now but if you run with us again and anyone is giving you an unnecessarily hard time (sometimes a little 'encouragement' is in order), let one of us know who it was and we'll deal with them.

- Bronco