[PotP] Part of the Problem

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by ArchadorNC, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Monkeydmomo

You're welcome to try lol.
  2. totalBimbo

almost 400 members!!! keep fighting the good fight guys.
  3. xSS4x

I'm BR 24 and being a father and away from home about half the time because of work, i cannot play hardcore.
    I think a laidback guild like yours would be a good thing for me since i cant commit lots of time but like to accomplish things and have fun when im online :p
    My nick in game is same as on forum if you guys would like me to join let me know.
  4. XXProMLGTryhardXX

5. Corezer

I am so proud of you guys! you really took off after you broke off from that terrible pile of ashes... like a phoenix lololol

but seriously, IDK how e-1337 you guys are, but I do know you don't accidentally kill me all...the...time by doing stupid **** like trying to throw grenades out of the spawn shields, being red/blue colorblind, and just all around terrible like... certain other outfits which love to hate on you, much like every girl downtalks the ex that was way too good for them and they couldn't hold down.
  6. Mitharin

Heya folks.
    I'm the Outfit lead for Part of the Problem and first off wanted to thank for all the support we've had from the NC on the server, and all the interest we've had from folks wanting to join. We haven't been recruiting recently but due to the continued interest we are again accepting new members. We are looking for active players, and ask that folks be at least BR20 and above. We're a fun, relaxed Outfit with some great in game leadership. If you care to join us, or have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know in game.

-Mith
    • Up x 1
  7. timytowne

I actually played with you all a couple of nights. It was fun. Are you all recruiting?
  8. Mitharin

At the moment we are recruiting, feel free to add me to your friends in-game and we can get in contact, or join on of our Platoons.
  9. totalBimbo

timytowne potp is a great outfit to join just picture mitharin as "NINJA" and me as "YO LANDIE" in this video while playing planetside 2 in the biggest alert fight ever!

10. RegiusTR

Nice outfit Officers, I had a issue with a member and it was taken care of.
  11. pdog109

ngs
    • Up x 1
  12. iambronco

This certainly isn't what PotP condones or is about. If you have issues with any of our outfit members please catch either Mitharin, myself (iambronco) or any of the other Captains in game. There are at least a few of us on every night.

With that said, can I ask that we all end this little tangent? PotP leadership has heard from Regius and addressed the issue and he has since updated his post. We are trying to get a hold of pdog to have him take his post down as well. Until then, we'd appreciate everyone keeping this thread civil and on topic.
    • Up x 1
  13. Accuser

And yet, it's par for the course with pdog109. I can't get a single kill in his hex without him calling me, my pilot and my cat a hacker or worse.

Aside from that I've had only good experiences with PotP, so I'm happy to see you guys doing well ^_^
  14. iambronco

Show me an outfit with no problem members and I'll show you an empty outfit. :)

We've grown quite a bit since our beginnings in November, so we have a lot of new faces to us which presents obvious problems in managing bad actors. Like I said, Mith and all the Captains are very receptive to hearing from other outfits, whether you be friend or foe, if you're having issues with one of our members - but we'd greatly appreciate it if you take it up with us in-game to give us a chance to fix it before throwing it on here.

By the way, good to see NUC back from the holidays. It had seemed like I hadnt needed a skyguard in ages!

- Bronco
    • Up x 1
  15. iambronco

Bumps are cheap, so here are some blueberries and lemons for the NC:

[IMG]

To the first page!

- Bronco
  16. iambronco

Just wanted to update any free agents out there who are interested in PotP:

The interest we've been getting during active recruitment has been great, and we really appreciate all our new members. While we're excited to be growing, we don't want to overextend ourselves and find that we're just indiscriminately rubber-stamping pubs with our outfit tag and unleashing an undisciplined mass into the battlefield to do whatever they do.

While a part of our modus operandi will always be wrangling pubs and aiming them where they can be most useful, we also want to have a responsive, high impact core group to work along side our public platoons. With that said, PotP is temporarily closing recruiting while we integrate our new members. We are taking some time to step back and work on training our current membership - on the job of course, so don't expect to see us leaving the NC high and dry during any alerts!

We'll still be running our public platoons as usual, and we'll make some exceptions on a case by case basis for exceptional players or talent, so keep running with our public platoons and let us know your interested. If you catch our eye we may just send you an invite. Otherwise, we'll be recruiting again in the not-so-distant future, so hang tight.

See you on the battlefield!

- Bronco
  17. iambronco

Onward! To the first page!
  18. Genserik

Respect to PotP for being a giant pain in the *** since you began. Your guys fight hard and I don't see you zerging a lot. My favorite *BIG* NC outfit at this time. Keep the momentum going.
  19. iambronco

Good to hear that we're making an impact! You all can be quite the problem yourselves :D
  20. Inkydog

I'm fairly new and have been playing on and off with you guys for about a week now. I have to say that it has been the most fun I've had playing this game. Great leadership combined with very competent players is a very effective combination. When you guys open recruiting back up I would very much like to be one of your minions.