[Suggestion] Post a Calendar!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SamReye, Jul 28, 2015.

1. SamReye

This would be the easiest way to inform the community about whats going on, imo. Hyperlink posts/dates to their respective threads-- done.
  2. Pikachu

The roadmap.
  3. SamReye

Isn't a calendar...
  4. ZDarkShadowsZ

It's a good idea, but I think the reason why it hasn't been done is because much of PS2's content has been subject to change. Many things that were intended to be released at X date in the past ended up being pushed back for whatever reason and it seemed to keep happening, so rather than give a specific date, they just give the month they hope to get things released instead.
  5. Iridar51

As any development team, they don't like hard release dates. They actually used to post release dates before, got burned, and now it's "will be ready when ready", just as every other developer who wants to keep their sanity.
    Roadmap is as close as you're gonna get.
    • Up x 1
  6. lekimdraw

I would rather have it done right and take longer than have it rushed and full of bugs.
  7. SamReye

I'd rather they set the dates waaay farther than what they expect it to take. I just want to know that people are doing things ;)
  8. Crator

No date required for that. Just put stuff you plan to work on. Perhaps have only thing you know will be going in next, but not a specific date.