[Suggestion] Possible to show language/country of each player?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Nov 26, 2022.

1. AntDX316

Possible to show language/country of each player in the future? I have outfit members who don't know English as they say it when I message them for something. It would be cool to see what language/country they select or what IP they are from VPN or not, selectable would be nice.

There should be more possible with this game imo. More details peole can look up, possibly profiles people can see easily of each character. Maybe an in-game browser like how GTA 5 Online does it or Steam. The game is quite limited when it's very advanced but doesn't go advanced enough leaving a lot of questions that are left with assumptions that could be misunderstood amongst each other.
  2. Liewec123

Anonymity is probably a good thing, otherwise people might get focused based on their nationality,
    I know I'd focus on russians for their warcrimes in ukraine.
  3. math368

it's great to be able to display flag on profile to know who and what
  4. AntDX316

In a game called Squad, people of many languages play that game and they have servers with people who play mainly of That language. I just join any server and think it's cool to collectively work together to achieve the same objectives across different languages. Most of them or at least some know English. Asian, European, Spanish, etc. deep down from what I've seen everyone is pretty much the same at least for how I'm treated though with bro and stuff in their exact words, they all say it, it is cool.

I'm just saying it would be good to know their language as I think some people might fear they don't know how to respond back to me if they don't know English as I'm the Outfit Leader. If they know me more, they would know I don't care. I understand some people might fear they might be kicked but it's an assumption. I prefer if there was a better way to communicate but that would work first if we know what language they use.

From a response, you know what you are working with, from no response, you know what you are working with or at least a made up and selected one.
  5. AntDX316

hahaha.. oh yeah