[Possible Bug?] 2 Questions

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DrPapaPenguin, Oct 13, 2014.

1. DrPapaPenguin

1): Why are the motion darts no longer displaying on the minimap? They still work, but the sonar effect circle that they emit no longer displays on the minimap, except for the first split second when they are deployed. Did I miss something in the hotfixes?

2): Not so much a question about the game but the forum: sometimes when I enter my alias and password to log in the forums and press Enter it resets the page and empties all fields. Doing the same thing the second time works as intended, and this seems to happen on my laptop and PC only, but not on my phone. Does not say that my Alias/ password are wrong btw, it just seems to empty both fields.
  2. Eternaloptimist

1): Glad someone else noticed that too....thought it was just my connection as I had a period when my location on the minimap wouldn't show what direction I was facing (then it fixed itself). The spotting thing is a nuisance though if, like me, you try to place your sensor darts to give continuous coverage over a wide area.

2): That happens to me if I hit the return button instead of mousing to the login switch and left clicking. Some login pages do that. I don't know why.