[POLL] what is you opinion on the coming MAX abilities (REAL POLL)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by siiix, May 19, 2013.

1. siiix

2. Xind

Voted the obvious one.

There have been thread after thread about how all factions are uninterested in their upcoming MAX abilities. We have no DEV response on the subject of why they won't budge on them, nor why they won't come up with alternatives. There is no money to be made on these abilities, they aren't charging SC for them...so what's their boggle?
  3. Fixthebugs

A C4 magnet.
    A paper shield that prevents you from fighting back.
    And a jihadist without the boom....
    Meh.
    • Up x 11
  4. Cinc

Just so you're aware, SOE dosent allow polls on the forums.

Which means this thread should be dying right about... (give it a second)...
    • Up x 1
  5. TheRealMetalstorm

AFAIK this is against the rules but I don't know why.
    • Up x 3
  6. RageMasterUK

7. TheRealMetalstorm

[IMG]
    HAHAHA
    • Up x 12
  8. Wayfar

[IMG]

Terms of Service

9. siiix

they disabled BUILT IN polls, but that must have a technical reason , polls are fun and wont hurt anyone

i do not believe there is a "rule" i certainly have not found such "rule" in the forum rules ... but if you found it please keep post it or post the link
  10. siiix

ohh really ... wow that is just simply INSANE, and even go as far as phathetic .. at least the poll part... well then i guess this is an exception.. i wont do that anymore .. BUT i'm SUPER unhappy with that no poll rule
    • Up x 5
  11. kadney

Polling/Petitioning – The creation of petitions or polls for the purpose of game changes without approval from SOE are not permitted in SOE communications channels.

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  12. Xind

SOE may we please have approval for this one poll so you can gather some player data on an issue that is about to become live?

Pretty please?

I'll bake you a cake and let you hold my kittens?
  13. Blarg20011

14. Cinc

You know, I have to wonder... the only sensible reason to have a no-poll rule would be so that we'd have no idea how popular our own suggestions are.

Or in other words, the no-poll rule exists solely to keep us from getting to cocky and threatening to use our clearly-existing majority to get SOE to do what we want. But if the majority clearly want it, why does SOE fear it?

This no-poll rule makes no sense... it even stops SOE itself from figuring out what we want...
    • Up x 2
  15. Xind

Unless they don't give a damn.
  16. Izriul

Having polls would have evidence that they refuse to listen. If a simple poll laid out 400 votes to 30 of not wanting something, rather than have 29 page threads that few would read every page, it would be much easier to say hey look, we DON'T want it, and here's the proof.

One of those ignorance is bliss thing.

Still, the thumbs down in the roadmap is another thing I guess, but I don't think they've given an up or down for each INDIVIDUAL max.....have they?
  17. Cowabunga

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  18. Eclipson

Everyone vote quick, before it taken down. I wish we could have polls, is nice to really get a good judgement of peoples opinions other then having to read through a billion posts.
  19. AshOck

It's not about what we want, it's about what they want...
  20. Cinc

Alright, 6 hours later i'm man enough to admit I was wrong

For now...
    muha,hahha,HAHAHAHAHHA