[poll] Steam DLC Bundles

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by BlackRedDead, Jan 7, 2016.

1. BlackRedDead

Hey Dev's/Pub's/Sup's/Mod's and Players,
    because of the recent unannounced remove of the Steam DLC's, without any chance to get them for a good deal once again!
    This thread was started to prove the intentional value of such a "Last Chance" sale - if you are someone who just waited for the "New Year" Sale on Steam to get a DLC, please support that request! :)
    [poll] Steam DLC's comeback vote

To make it clear, me and propably a bunch of other players definitly want to buy a DLC pack - maybe even for not such a good deal than the intentional 50% new year sale^^
    But also not for the original price, because we all love good deals for a reduced price!
    I understand that it wasnt reliable and can imagine that steam want some money for taking the DLC sites online, but there might be some players that would hunt those purchases if you just announced that they arent available anymore!
    (basic marketing psychologics, if something is known for getting "scarce" its value increases because everyone wants it befor its gone!)
    In the end its understandable why these DLC's are down, there might be just not enough players aware of these Steam DLC's and for such Steam Players not very attractive (these packs are at the very end of nearly everyones wishlist - if not of a "star citizen" hyper xP)
    But why it wasnt announced and used for a "Last Chance" sale, that would boost purchases, is unclear to me :-/

so in best hopes for a last chance
    and sorry for my poor english^^
    a vote doesnt hurt you :)