Please stop calling the Scatmax OP

Discussion in 'MAX' started by BH Brigade, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Pikachu

2. chilly154

ooooooooooo the irony!!!!!!!
  3. Bankrotas

4. Xada

5. soeguud

How far back do these stats date back to? Aggregate numbers don't take into account the changes over the past few months.
  6. DiegoPesentePOA

VS MAXes can? Tell me about that weapon that isint on the depot to use on taht kind of situation.
  7. Steelblade

All scat maxes have to do is hold down their mouse buttons and profit, no aiming required.
    The enemy just has to be in front of them close or medium range and they're instantly dead.
  8. WarmasterRaptor

I never found the NC MAX really overpowered... only really dangerous at close combat. Maybe more like just lethal. But I still tackled them with my rocket launcher in close-combat taking my chances with them. Sometimes winning, others not. But it's me, I'm a risk taker. The only MAX I don't find fun to fight is the VS one with his new super dodge speed.... Before that, I could take them on like the NC one, now, they move way too fast and don't care at all about rockets... but hey, I must got noobier with time.
  9. Pikachu

The NC MAX is supposed to be powerful. The overpoweredness of ZOE is wrong.
    • Up x 1
  10. FnkyTwn

That post of mine you quoted was from almost 4 months ago, and
    it was clearly sarcastic at the time because NC ScatMaxes were
    dramatically OP in CQC situations, so it was more obvious.

I've explained that it was sarcasm a few times in this now 33 page
    thread, but people read into it what they want it to say. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  11. Chewy102

We keep telling people that we you need current data to prove anything. But they see big numbers and post without looking into details.
  12. MrForz

You misspelled 'VS maxes'.
    • Up x 2
  13. HeadshotVictim

no he didn't. he is just one of those guys trying to knife down a dual scat-MAX and cry like babies when they get shot in the face...
  14. HeadshotVictim

I just saw that NC MAXES make the most kill per hour with max-punches than all the othr factions.
    NC-MAX punch must be nerfed!
    INSTANTLY!
    look here:
    http://ps2-stats.com/weapon/infantry/

I quoted myelf... my... am I ret@rded -.-
    • Up x 2
  15. soeguud

The public at large are morons and that's why NC's down the crapper.
  16. Goretzu

They go pretty much all the way back (which makes those sites stats utterly worthless "kill table" sense as it is for the entire games history, and the averages are of that too).

If you look at the average stats each week (i.e. take a snap shot every 7 days) you see that the NC MAX AI weapons are all going down and the TR/VS MAX AI weapons are going up.

However with the sheer weight of data behind those averages it will take months or even years for them to over take the NC MAX AI weapons completely.

But looking at the snapshot (i.e. weekly performance) is plain that most TR/VS MAX AI weapons are currently outperforming most NC MAX AI weapons.
  17. soeguud

In the bigger scheme of things I suppose it just ends up as to each faction their own... players won't give a damn if they're using legacy stats that don't even remotely reflect reality so long as it benefits themselves. One day seeing faction pops as 35TR/35VS/30NC my immediate reaction was "oh things are back to normal. Guess i'll wait out a few updates"
  18. Goretzu

Yeah, SOE will have proper stats (as I said we can get ghetto verisons by simply looking at 7 day snapshots of the total stats) though.

But that makes their further nerfing of the NC AI MAXs positively bizarre as they must know how poorly they are performing compared to the TR and VS AI MAXs since the last nerf and especially since the introduction of Lockdown and ZOE. :confused: