Please replace tracer effects for infantry weapons

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by TheBloodEagle, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Camycamera

plz Higgles PLZ i want this!
    • Up x 1
  2. Snoozzzer

Can tracers also be made just as visible on low graphics settings? That'd be...so very nice and helpful at leveling the playing field
    • Up x 2
  3. AnotherNoob

Would love for them to remove all tracers but flack and esf rotary weapons, since those are the only ones that are useful for the user, and not just a big sign telling every enemy where you are.
    • Up x 2
  4. nallar

Agreed
    • Up x 1
  5. OldMaster80

Thumbs up for me: only Skyguards, Bursters and long-range sniper rifles should have tracers.
    • Up x 1
  6. Darkwulf

+ 1 for tear shaped tracers.

The solid beam looks stupid. I always thought this.
    • Up x 3
  7. explodingpens

8. Gheeta

I really really hope they fix the tracers on low graphics quality as well. Only tankburster works on low graphics quality.
  9. FrankHH

WUT?!?! I'm gonna play a game right now to see if he tells the truth.
  10. FrankHH

11. TheBloodEagle

No, the trails are still there for infantry weapons on Live.
  12. FrankHH

T-ray is a liar.
  13. Bill Hicks

No! i love the beams reminds of the old GI JOE cartoon where everyone is shooting and no one is dying.
    • Up x 4
  14. TheBloodEagle

They'd be fine for VS. Seems pretty logical. But NS, NC & TR still have trails with fadeout delays; looks wacky.

Kobalt and Engie AI Mana turret should also have tear shaped tracers. Watching them fire across the battlefield would be much more intense.

• Up x 1
  15. TheBloodEagle

Doesn't seem like we are ever going to get this changed. They can just allow the long beams & fadeouts for newbies clientside up to a certain BR. The battlefield just doesn't feel like a battlefield when it looks like we are throwing streamers.
  16. sicsoo

17. Desann

Tracers on sniper rifles......

might as well hold a big sign that says "HEY GUYS I'M OVER HERE!!! I KNOW I MY HIDING PLACE IS AWESOME, BUT AS SOON AS I FIRE....YOU FOUND ME!!!!"

REMOVE tracers for snipers. Especially if they are using a silencer....whats the point!