[Suggestion] Please re-release old exclusive weapons

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lockstick026, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Lockstick026

Hello,
    There is a lot weapons that could make DayBreak money but which are or was for limited amount for people.
    Firstly, the NS-44LP BlackHand which was given to some people that were inactive in the game during a little time period which is dumb becasue if you put it at something like 1499 DBC players would buy it... It was given only to a few peoples, a person that I know got it, I was also inactive since a month when it was given and I didn't got it but that's not the problem, why wouldn't you put it as a normal weapon to buy ? More people would buy it which means more money for the developers...
    And the 2nd one, the MKV-P Suppressed which only new players can buy, that's also dumb because most of the time people don't buy things in the game when they starts most of the people who pay in your game starts paying when they played quite a lot the game when they're around level 30 or 40 not before... So you could also put it as a normal weapon at 1499 DBC... So related with that I had a question, if I buy a new character slot so I start level 1 on a new character but on an account that I have a character level 75 on, will I be able to buy it for all my characters ?
    I would say the same things for recruiter weapons, for me recruiters can keep their exclusive trims, camos and helmets but all of the recruiter weapons were released again later like the NS-15MP or NS-357P Underboss. All except 3, the 3 Recruital Faction Specific Tank Primary Weapon. I'd like to get them because they look so good I could pay a lot for them and I don't understand why every of them were released again except those ones.
    Next, the NS-15M1. I know it was replaced by the NS-15M2 but I'm a weapon collector so I'd like to have all weapons. I know it was 2 years ago avaible in a steam pack but it's no longer avaible so I hadn't the time to buy it... So could you release it again as an event weapon like for a PS2 anniversary event which could be great to remind the start of the game or as a Steam pack like before.
    The Hunter QCX-P which I don't know how it was avaible, I attented SOE live 2014 so I got the NS Autoblade but not the QCX-P which I don't know how it was avaible. But because every Platinum weapons were all released again at least once why this one wouldn't like for the Auraximas.
    The Zepher PX which was given to user who bought a certain type of Nvidia Card during a defined time period so only a few people got it. It could be given away again like the Facebook guns were also given away again so at Auraximas too maybe.
    The NS-11AP which was given with a code during summer, it was never released again after (except once with Jinx, I bought one of their t-shirt in time but they said me "sorry we were out of stock of codes" so I never got it). So for all people who started after summer 2014 they couldn't get it. So like the QCX-P it could be given like other platinum weapons during an event like Auraximas or other. For example I started in September 2014 and I already spent over 250$+ in your game because I love it and I'm a weapon collector so I also wanted to say I love your game but those little things which are impossible to get makes me sad.
    And I had a little question about something less important but I's really like to have which are the Analyst helmet, the loyal camo and the Triumph Flare guns which I'd really like to have every time I missed them by 2 weeks or something wwhich is dumb and I'd like to really get them.
    I send you 3 screenhots to show you I have all exclusive weapon except the ones said before and the NS-15 Gallows which I'm trying to get and the NS Campion and the NS Harrower which I planned to buy soon which proves that I'm trying to get all exclusive weapons in this game.
    Thanks.
    Attachment(s) https://p9.zdusercontent.com/attachment/811702/SSPl85Flb0tdfNU6XiIrYyQO7?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..2pA5_criTpbigi8rEBJ6vw.ZyW_XPaIJulpwaMARcyiNblsmUdOYrISoSv0PBAtrWkMrbJHAAELFgmSaqUsSJ9f4TQrOXDCbMxMUup1kSz4AaLWKC0zLGiua91qcwJM-OxCbPdLt3Begs8nO5AYiHled0-gQDw_VSdg9c0aiO6S6jBupGvs4xffbbiPD71Y77-muWxDgNJu_H7TfPllSTo0ODxzGOJvy7UPuh5_KePiM4UY1crLb2_pOXQlRwaQ7diAlsQ8nGtcBfPvBLJp1HYS_TUQKDtmCdSzLZxL8FtN5PsKeXyqww10BNwD7kC5jws.NeTKJSmH72KFsvO0aaX65ghttps://p9.zdusercontent.com/attachment/811702/2Vg9cb1XlINMHNoK9uXxOhznH?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..r3H3ScRw5dZWViMSy_3X4A.ZoG6cZ9xB2GFEK8sAx058s69--zAyDgl9uGVYG_Rr4Z82eZ871do-C71iL71brkGIZFDU6H4yGsAcKhsx9AMwsP8MisTHxOkX5P3KpgGYKgjcD5vV6ECZFPs4Qi_-a9Vmrjw1CilB4WWe10u0MCuwk-e0awyEzd7bbM8ayzK0diFWpopU5H3gLKPpcxOj5-SdsmKcXEiBZ1rpmJ1PfD8Rsx27oY82muIGDOZdshaPjVlP4NRP90is3Ir3V3M35HO98cCPqnHWaiQ2K4aSCLVdEHeOzVh01CR_dIeXFHHf4w.bl0w1X_z0bX7ym6R0J1Ebghttps://p9.zdusercontent.com/attachment/811702/aLZFIgUCzm7z7GtNn3UBvjbv6?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..FNb2tTIy1F0Pn9_avYhL_A.GoSAvr8Fayb7mteU8nWp2hpwEfWa5l4W5-Nbg5tbGVfkIRnP0zdYE_wX1IrkKmAmZDzZ_xR3YG7VjUfbdPlGnGqSk7gCcPL88C46UUEcXGNc0CbWlF_o9eML0xa7xSBUbNfCjMZmU5n4wu_qoA47QcGkOQrXUhWKni_EAKfz2hEPsb1-vCMDw2eCPZdkGtlllN5WvmNY-LWBc0gHNUBU-0IGheESR-2WZasf4J5eRLcjcofZxNopmpCMGbdwizH2aMw9LPJvUG3HLwgmZtq3leBtKyI40D9mZOVMXYvNLPA.Uy9ZLoUThPgVnXYryscd6g
  2. LegendarySalmonSnake

For the referral turrets, grand ambassador helmets, max lumifibers, etc. it's probably because they are unique unlike all the ns reskins.
  3. Lockstick026

Yeah you're right, let's just hope that a dev see that post for maybe some of them.
    Personally I'd like to see again the Zepher PX, NS-11AP, NS-44LP Blackhand, Hunter QCX-P, make the MKV-P Suppressed for everyone and not only new players and the NS-15M1 for the Anniversary or something to remind old weapons (it could also be like before in a Steam pack or in a daily Auraxomas deal).
    For Triumph guns it's sure it's every years so I'm not worried for this one.
  4. Cirena

The loot baskets from the upcoming alert revamp will probably contain some of these missing items.
  5. Lockstick026

Yeah we have to hope so