Please, please, DO change reverse-thrust afterburners.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GSZenith, Aug 3, 2013.

1. GSZenith

^.-
    since we can't downvote all the flyboys crying threads lets upvote this one.
    feel free to leave me rude comments :)

also since i'm bored and graphic card is trying to die again:

First they came for the lolpodders
    and i didn't speak out because i wasn't a lolpodders

Then they came for the MLG libs
    and i didn't speak out because i wasn't a MLG liboy

Then they came for the AoE HE prowlers
    and i didn't speak out because i wasn't a MLG prowler driver.

Then they came for the MLG Bunnies
    and i didn't speak out because i wasn't a MLG bunny

Then they came for the adadada MLG players
    and i didn't speak out because i wasn't a adadada MLG player.

Then they came for the Salthy bros.
    and i didn't speak out because i wasn't a salty flyboy.

Then they came for me,
    but i no longer played the game.

/truth
    (no sarcasm tag sadly :( )

• Up x 1
  2. Thelarian

Haha! The ending made me lol. Srsly has anyone else noticed that armor, air, vihicles, sniper rifles, battle rifles, scout rifles and pretty much everything else except for bullet hoses has been nerfed into oblivion or just left there since beta? I mean really vehicles in this game feel and handle like crappy, refurbished stuff from WW2 and not something from the 29th century. It's almost as if SOE just wants a bunch of whining morons to run around with shotguns and bullet hoses...

Anyway I'm done trying to argue, debate or even use logic with anyone here. I'll just get BF4 or maybe arma 3 when they come out. I'll just happy I won't be around when infantry starts to 1clip MBTs with a shotgun.
  3. Flashtirade

[insult about your mother]

Like I said in another thread, I'm turning in my wings if these changes as they are go live. Fixed-wing flying will sap all the fun out of the air-to-air game, and they're doing it just so that the new weapons will be relevant. I might even quit the game in total (MBTs and Lightnings look like they won't get love anytime soon, infantry gameplay will get stale).
  4. AtroposZero

Nerf reverse-thrust or make it equally viable across all 3 factions.

Regards,
    Huttburt Scythe Pilot
  5. Oreo202

Flying in circles it what we had in beta and at launch. If you want flying in circles, I hear Battlefield 3 has lots of it.