Please do something about the cheating.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TrojonKing 1st, May 8, 2020.

1. TRspy007

Sounds like cheese. Some skilled players have headshot ratios of 70%.

They aren't cheating, especially if the dude is such a high rank. Think of the number of reports the guy gets from salty players like yourself. The guy would've been banned long ago before reaching that rank.

He's simply got much more experience, likely plays the game religiously and has learned to outperform most players with the weapons he uses.

Also I really doubt a cheater is going to cheat during OW, on a match that's literally broadcasted by the team.

All you've described is just typical play.
  2. Campagne

I'd say something along the lines of "pics or it didn't happen," but you probably shouldn't divulge personal information like that on the internet. I don't really believe you though, sorry to say.

Incorrect. You reject the "relevant" statistics so I'm providing a known rate of people whom would likely cheat and am using this to show you that you're wrong to reject the proposed statistical probability. Suffice it to say, we don't know exactly how many people cheat but we do know a general rate of personality disorders which would exhibit cheating behaviours. The demographic which is known to be quite small is still larger than your proposal even with generous restrictions. More than 40 are cheating at once and that's all there is to say.

1 in 25,000 seems reasonable? Do you know how many people 25,000 is? For reference, the nation-wide murder rate for the USA in 2018 was 5 murders for every 100,000 people. That's a rate of 1 murder per every 20,000 citizens. Do you think there are more people who commit murder than cheat on a videogame? Be real.

Strawman... I told you to read thoroughly, didn't I? "A psychopath would probably cheat but a cheater probably isn't a psychopath." A psychopath does not feel empathy. They don't care about other people, only for themselves, and therefore will do anything to get any advantage they can as long as they can get away with it. In practice this can mean violent behaviours but usually just lying, cheating (romantic/legal/recreational/etc.), stealing, and apathy towards social norms. (They don't feel what other people feel, so they don't understand unspoken social practices.) They will more than likely cheat if only to protect their self-image, though they may simply place their own needs above others and leave it at that. A cheater may or may not be a psychopath, but will more often than not be not and will have other reasons for cheating as well.

More strawmanning.... As you said, one is a disorder the other is a behaviour. Guess what? Behaviours aren't restricted to disorders. Anyone can cheat, psychopaths will cheat more than non-psychopaths. There are more psychopaths alone in the general population than your proposed number of cheaters. Therefore, given most cheaters aren't psychopathic and the current number of psychopaths who are highly disposed to cheating already exceeds your proposed rate of cheaters, you must be wrong.

Stats are the evidence ya' dolt. And yet you say 0.0004% is accurate by me saying that's pathetically low and you gotta bump those rookie numbers up is a "guess?" Comical. My guess is 1 in 10 people cheat at least once in their lives, probably 1 in 5 if you include exploits. The number of exploits I've found in PS2, I totally understand why someone not doing so hot would abuse the **** out of some of them if discovered. But saying the rate is obviously higher than 0.0004% is not a guess, that's common sense.

You have nothing, no stats, no evidence. You've yet to even link or otherwise provide evidence that the banwave was only 20 players in total, you've just asserted it. I've shown that's mathematically not true to have so few cheaters that 20 was the "majority" of them.

PS2 is objectively a competitive game. Since you're so keen on using *-definitions, here's the definition of competitive: "used to describe a situation in which people or organizations compete against each other." Compete: "to take part in a contest or game," "trying to be better than someone else who is trying to do the same thing."

Googling a thread from six years ago isn't proof. The game is competitive because players compete for the same resources. There are only so many capture points and bases to hold, and whoever holds the most is the winner. Players also try to gain as many kills as possible without allowing other's get get kills from them. Players are trying to do the same thing as the other (I.E. getting kills) better than the opponent (I.E. not dying in the process).

Soccer and basketball are competitive games as they players competitive for their team's control over the ball in order to score more points (being better than the other) than the opposing team (doing the same thing as the other). Who the players are doesn't matter, they are playing against each other. It doesn't have to be "fair" to be competitive.

Got any source on that? A direct quote form the development team indicating they've totally locked down all possible methods of modifying files, even though those files are on personal computers they can't access? And how about a third-party review of BattlEye indicating it is truly infallible and can locate any and all modifications to any files within the system? Or will you just cut this piece out of your reply?

Uhuh. And that matters because? The players I accuse didn't spray the area and hit me once or twice, they hit me with higher accuracy than some players can hit me with in CQC, even though I was up high in cover from the chest down ~200 meters away using a high RoF gun. I've killed people with a Gladius and Emissary at extreme ranges, but they did not die quickly because the range was simply too great to be effective given accuracy constrictions through bloom and recoil against a small target.

Dude, if I say I've out-shot him that means I have. :rolleyes:

Please read thoroughly.

Sorry, this was in April of 2019, not 2020. Way before the virus came on the scene, when things were supposed to be fully operational. Again, please read thoroughly. Some =/= majority. It in fact means less than the majority, you might even say the minority.

How fast do I expect you mean? Obviously I'd like it to be instant. :p I expect within an hour of receiving multiple reports of the same person. It would take five minutes to check where the players were when the report was filed and find the player in question. When the person sees the accused chaining headshots on everything that moves there is no need for deliberation.

What would I sacrifice? Well, quite a few things really. But it's bad form to make sacrifices based on a promise to take actions. I'd be willing to pay a small monthly subscription if it meant cheating was eradicated, but only when it was, not months before. Show us they can, and I'd support their ability to continue doing so.

I don't ever expect to see this. PS2 is an old game on failing legs and haven't managed to plug the cheats in seven years. If they could they would have.
  3. Johannes Kaiser

While the two terms are certainly not interchangable, what he means is that psychopaths wouldn't neccessarily see cheating as a bad thing, lacking the instinctive moral barrier. That is absolutely not saying other people can't be cheaters, they absolutely can, but psychopaths do have a condition that makes it more likely (not guaranteed!) for them to be cheaters than other people.
    I personally know a person I suspect of being a psychopath (I did not ask, as I consider that rude and invasive) and I can tell you, were this person not living in an environment actively discouraging cheating, my guess is they would.
    • Up x 2
  4. TRspy007

Alright. If you're not going to take my word for it, and come up with idiotic quotes to reply with what I said, I'll start pointing out your stupidity.

First off - something I should have noticed from the start - your math is wrong. Assuming there were 20 players in the game back when it had 100000 players, that would be 1 cheater for every 5000 players. There you have it, there's more cheaters than psychopaths. I'll admit it makes more sense that way, but it's not something that most people would notice in game; it's something that remains extremely rare. So *poof* your point of comparing other statistics you believe are less prevalent than cheating against a theoretical statistic you've wrongly calculated can vanish.

Thank you for suggesting I read your posts more thoroughly, I've realized that I can't even count on you to provide literally anything in your posts. I'll keep that in mind.

Please give me an example of when I avoided one of your silly accusations?

Maybe when sifting to my posts, you'll click on the links I've provided to support my claim, because unlike you, I do have stats to back up my conclusion.

I was wrong, they actually fixed it long before DX11. Basically the only way to hack hitboxes is to use old client files, which are easily detected by the battle-eye. They might last a couple minutes of cheating that way before getting auto-banned. Battle-eye crosschecks the files, sees the outdated client and rejects it; the process can take up to a few minutes. And once again, modifying hitboxes is something that very few cheaters do. I believe the "last" number was around 6 individuals.

Starts at 10:32, if you wanna hear the full discussion about hackers you can start it at 7.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/4eitls/hitbox_hack_fix_going_out_shortly/

https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/planetside-2-a/202623-modify-hitboxes.html

And quit acting like the little proof I bring up doesn't hold up against your wild assumptions. You have no proof old or new to disprove anything I said.

Wouldn't we all like cheating to be instantly banned. Unfortunately, that's just not a realistic approach. Think of how many reports the team gets from players like you who think the whole server is cheating. Maybe if you guys reported when the dude was actually hacking, the team would be able to quickly focus on the few cheaters that still troll the game.

Matter of perception. I can do that too during my tryhard moments. Good players have 7+ years of playing the game nearly everyday. You really think they're incapable of playing like that? Some are so good they were wrongfully banned when the battle-eye was first implemented - they were killing so well they looked like hackers. Also you gotta understand why I can be a little confused, you're hoping from accusing people of blatant cheats to saying they're subtle. Chaining headshots is something that modified hitboxes can help do, but it's up to the player to make use of it. It wouldn't be as blatant as you described. Although if you think people have to modify your hitbox in order to land a few shots on you at range, there's not much I can say.

Lol dude a thread where everyone in the game from 6 years ago explains the game isn't competitive didn't suddenly become outdated. Dude, DANCING can be competitive. That doesn't mean I can perform the newest fortnite move in my living room and claim myself a competitive dancer. Lmao. There's criteria for the game to be considered competitive dude, am I really going to have to drill the basics of the game into you?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/sport.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esports

Lemme know if you see Planetside on the list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_esports_games

I'm amazed you can actually describe the game as competitive. You might very well be the only dude that logs on to the game thinking you're playing something competitive.

Good for you dude, ما شاء لله.

In the meantime, those of us that know what a competitive shooter is, know how the game works and have a basic idea of how many cheaters are around in the game will continue to play, hoping the game will eventually address the real problems.

For further lecture:
    https://ntnuopen.ntnu.no/ntnu-xmlui.../570786_FULLTEXT01.pdf?sequence=2&isAllowed=y
  5. TRspy007

We'll assume each psychopath was cheating at that time (because now there's way less players than 25k). That gives the game 4 cheaters.

I also checked his math, he was wrong, there would have been about 1 cheater for every 5000 people at that time, so more cheaters than supposed psychopaths.

We suppose a psychopath may not see cheating as a bad thing. However as you mentioned, that remains a supposition - not something I can use to disprove the fact that the game has little cheaters.
  6. csvfr

What I'm saying is that these weapons have a cone of fire + bloom etc. dependent on ADS, movement and number of bullets fired. On all weapons this is the highest when sprinting/jumping, decreases a bit when walking/strafing, decreases even more when still/crouching, and is the smallest when ADS. In order to to land a certain percentage of shots on a sufficiently small target on needs to be ADS, at the very least as consistently as this guy does it since there is a 1 in a million chance it would happen when the COF is at it's max. If a player is ADS this is visible because of the reduced movement speed and the weapon being at the shoulder height, but this player - and others like him - are at regular walking speed but somehow still manages to land such a good HSR/KPM etc. And" the team" does not do anything about it either other than give them a medal.
  7. TRspy007

I'll assume the reason he has less than 50% hsr is related to what you mentioned.

Also that's not entirely true, there's many scenarios/weapons where hipfiring is a good choice. Up close you can reliably land headshots with weapons like the butcher if you know what you're doing.

And I'll just tell you keep in mind latency/ping plays a factor. There's a difference between what goes on on your screen and what's on the other guy's screen. He could fully pause, land his 4 headshots on you and go about with his day, with you only seeing him kill you as soon as he appears on your screen. The guy(s) also likely have better hardware/more frames than you.
  8. csvfr

I suppose any higher Accuracy/HSR would lead to a battleye auto-ban, and that his HSR is close to the limit discovered by hack-creators by trial and error. After all the HSR grade is "S" (for suspicous), meaning that it is amongst the upper 1% of all players, because any profile above this is deleted. Of course the limit is dependent on the weapon, his HSR with sniper rifles are closer to 90%.
    While there are scenarios where hipfiring is a viable choice, the players KPM imply that he does not choose his engagements carefully but rather kill any opponent he meets. That is also why I said "... on a sufficiently small target", because at ~10m range scoring 50% HSR whilst hipfiring is mathemathically implausible on all weapons but SMGs with ALS attachement, and even then it would require insane amounts of skill to pull of every single time consistently.
  9. Garmus

Today I saw another strange thing - At the exact moment when I first hit an enemy Heavy, he seems to be teleported few meters under the ground, and continued with shooting our anti-air rocket heavies which I was trying to protect by shooting that enemy HA. Not sure if it was a "defensive hack", or just some graphical glitch (yes, 96+ vs 96+ fight around us), but its maybe worth checking by DBG. Sadly was not able to catch HA nickname.
    • Up x 2
  10. TRspy007

I know legit dudes with 70% HSR. That's the reason they had to remove some restrictions from the battle-eye, otherwise it would ban legit players. I don't really see anything wrong with is KPM?

He doesn't do it consistently - he has less than 50% HSR on most of his weapons, He's good yes, I doubt that he reached such a high BR using cheats; he's far from the best player out there.

Why not check out his YouTube channel, usually guys like that have one.
  11. TRspy007

I would go with the glitch. Regardless of big fights, servers have been really bad again since last night. Lots of teleportation and weird things, apparently they have a problem with some servers (I can only vouch for Emerald rn).

It doesn't sound like the usual hack though.
  12. DarkStarAnubis

Today I saw another example of something that makes you think "Uhum? What's that? "

We were on Hossin, I was playing NSO with VS against TR: there was a TR I fired against many bursts with a Tomoe without seeing any effect (damage markers).

Yes you can say "pal, aim better next time" but I was able to hit/kill nearby players at the same or longer distance.

I have seen it other times. You fire against someone, you are pretty sure you hit them yet they go on serenely as if they could soak much more damage than a normal planetman. Eventually they die but under the combined attacks of several players.

Another suspicious glitch I saw (but it was in the past) was this: you open fire on someone and they disappear a millisecond after: the same animation when you redeploy but you can't redeploy under fire and there is a redeploy timer anyway.
    • Up x 1
  13. Campagne

/joke

No, I don't think you understand my math. If 20 were banned and that was as you stated, "the majority" of cheaters, there would have to be no more than 40 it total as anymore would mean 20 cheaters would be less than 50%. 40 cheaters in 100,000 players is 0.0004%. 20 in 100,000 would be even lower, I was being fair and giving your claim the highest possible probability.

Psychopaths, as I've stated, have a general rate of 1%, or 1 in every 100. That's 25x times the number of your proposed number of cheaters. Given your numbers, there would have to be more psychos than cheaters, even though a psychopath would be much more likely to cheat than the general population.

Ignoring evidence doesn't make it go away. I've proved my stance, that there must be more than 40 cheaters at one time. You must prove there aren't.

When did you cut out something rather than responding to it? Well the first post I looked at on the previous page of course! Post #87.

You have not provided any links aside from a single forum thread from several years ago which agreed with you or evidence at all. You have only asserted your claims, not backed them up in any way.

Yes, it was initially fixed back in the day but it didn't take long for people to get around that. I remember when it was "fixed" was the first time I'd ever heard of it. I had even checked a "rival's" character to see how his stats changed, but he didn't exist anymore... How naive of me to assume this meant long-term progress. But as I said, it was temporary.

Not going to waste my time on the video because that's not relevant. Hilarious that the official statement came from Reddit, what did I say? :rolleyes: The thread was from 2017 and was very contradictory, with some players saying they got around it and others saying it didn't work. Might suggest the competency of users affects the success, but is far from a definitive proof either way.

At least you were about to find one such dev. source. However, there is nothing else. How can you say so few people modified their hitboxes? There were more than six different users on that cheating thread alone, how could only six people have been manipulating hitboxes?

Let me say so definitively: You have no reason or evidence to even remotely suggest that only 20-40 people were cheating at one time. The statistical probability of this happening is pathetically low and suggests the inverse is more likely to be true. You have only asserted your claim, prove it.

Yes yes, we all know the "dolphins" crap. Personally I call that "doctors covering doctors" but that's neither here nor there; You're shifting the goal posts. In this game bloom and CoFs restrict chaining headshots at range even if using a no-recoil cheat. Either bullets aren't behaving the way they're supposed to or hitboxes aren't.

The thread (which I admittedly didn't read because it was obviously an opinion price) isn't a source.

Secondly, simply claiming it's not competitive doesn't change the reality. I can't help but notice how you've cut out the definitions and made no attempt to refute them...

Ah, finally we've reached the petty "insults." Thanks for holding out this long, I guess. :p
  14. TRspy007

Keep making up little stories if that amuses you, they don't deviate anything from your failure to come up with something concrete.

And btw, your math doesn't hold water. Instead of attempting to making fun of people who write better than you, try to learn from them.

Idk why you're so intent on steering the conversation to psychopaths, but you've awakened my curiosity. Too bad, because the first thing I found out is you're WRONG. That's not how statistics work. 1% of the general population is not 1 in 100, unless the general population for that study was 100. You could also link where you got that, because I doubt it's anything more than a national study - not something applicable outside the US.

So even to humor you, yes let's say there's less cheaters in Planetside 2 than psychopaths. So what? Link me the study that shows all psychopaths cheat, or one that says there MUST be more cheaters than psychopaths.

HUH

Where have you proved your point lmao??? Where is the statistic that says there's more cheaters than psychopaths? WHERE ON EARTH IS YOUR EVIDENCE??????????????????

There's literally nothing for me to ignore, because you've presented me with nothing.

I may have used outdated information (I've pointed out tons of links, and even videos), but you've just founded everything on assumptions. You've in no way proven a valid point (aside from you have no idea what's going on lol).

No, you know full well all you've said is BS, and you're afraid to face the truth: other players are better than you.

Don't ask for links if you're not gonna bother clicking on them, and don't complain I don't post more when you say yourself you're not gonna check out anything that might wake you up.

If you follow the link, you'll find my evidence. Ignoring them and then accusing me of providing less proof than you is as goofy as what you use as "proof" to support your claim.

Lemme know when you're ready for me to introduce to you this wonderful cheat called burst-firing. I would've given you the benefit of the doubt, but after reading that it's clear you are absolutely clueless on how to play the game, much less how it works. I guess I should've just stopped it there when you claimed the game was competitive.

Just forget about proving anything for now, I'll agree with you, there's cheaters under every rock, they suck when you kill them and they are cheating scum when they kill you. You're the only legit player in the game, I just wish DBG banned everyone that was cheating, because right now you can only play free of cheaters in VR or the Sanctuary. Empty the servers until it's just campagne left, so he can finally play the game without any cheaters.

With that aside, have a look at some tutorials, you sound like you could use more than one, so I've linked a few channels you should check out when you find the courage:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvzBzD-LygiE8RLLcxZCpoQ

https://www.youtube.com/user/CAMIKAZE78

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfwbVTkqpD2TkqUT-hSYtvQ

https://www.youtube.com/user/Moukass1

That'll be all from me, I've kept up this nonsense long enough.
  15. Campagne

If my math is wrong you should have no issue demonstrating so, yet you merely assert it is. Prove it.

Oh, so you've finally picked up on that have you? Or are you just taking a shot in the dark? :p

You're focusing way too hard on an example to give perspective. Point is here, buddy, there are more, way more, twenty-five times more, individuals with a higher-than-normal aptitude to cheat than your proposed figures for the number of cheaters in this game. You're wrong, it's obvious. There can't be less than 40 people cheating at once because populations are simply too large for that. Everything suggests this is true, but you insist on there being no more than 40 when you have literally nothing to base this off of.

I'm saying there are more cheaters than psychopaths, because there are cheaters on top of likely-cheating psychopaths. But mathematically we know there must be more than your proposed number of cheaters.

Sigh... Did you know that 1 in 100 = 1%? How about 1000 in 100,000 = 1%? Therefore, 1 in 100 = 1000 in 100,000. This is how fractions and percentages work. I'm simplifying the numbers without changing the values so it's easier to read, digest, and understand.

"0.0004% of people cheat" is not true. Statistically, according to the laws of probability, this is not true. You have ignored this repeatedly and offered no evidence that it is accurate. Therefore, we know it cannot be true.

Petty "insults." As I said before, if you want to try to hurt me feels you might as well try to sharpen up and make it sting, or at least be clever enough to bother. "You suck" isn't going to offend anyone and in two minutes everyone will have forgotten they ever even read it. Put some time, thought, and effort into something in your life for once.

Anyways, I'm not going to search for your proof, you have to show it. And secondly, it has to be actual evidence and not an opinion piece.

Please read my posts thoroughly. If you will recall, I specifically stated these players were firing automatically. You're creating a strawman once again. If you will recall further, I killed or ignored all but one of the people I accused. They didn't kill me for your second strawman to be correct either.

Tucking out with you tail between your legs? Well then, let me just stick in one more thing: You cut out the part where I showed you what you were cutting out and have refused to provide any evidence for your claim that only 20-40 people were cheating at once.
  16. TRspy007

Your sources that say there CAN'T be that many cheaters in Planetside 2 are.....

According to the laws of probability you could be autistic. Does that make you so? You also didn't link your study. The study would be useful in determining what that general population was, and where the number originated. As I said, it's unlikely that population was a round number, and I highly doubt that study is applicable outside a particular region. In which case, it makes it just about useless when comparing it to something on a global scale.

Probability is a theory. I've simply explained that until you provide us with some concrete evidence that supports the fact Planetside 2 MUST have more cheaters that psychopaths, you're just wildly throwing numbers around, with little to no correlation in regards to the subject.

And you should know that a prediction is not always the outcome. So even if you do manage to pull out a source that says Planetside 2 likely has more cheaters than psychopaths, it could still be wrong. That's how probability works.

I would say I have spent a lot of time talking to a wall. If you wish to perceive more effort in what I right, show us it's not destined for a complete moron. "where are the links to prove what you said?" ... "I'm not gonna click on any link, you're gonna have to prove what you said"...."I'm not gonna bother proving anything I said". If you're gonna demonstrate you store about as much information as a D flip-flop, I'll feed it to you as such.

I believe you should follow your advice, it might help you finish grade school before you reach 40.

Hard to tell if you're hypocritical or just being silly. Alright, i'll prove my point using your methods.

The chances of other planets being able to sustain organic life are infinitely small. We still exist having this silly debate, no?

Therefore, a tiny number of cheaters in an unpopular game such as Planetside 2 seem quite likely, as there are more cheaters than planets that hold life.

.....open your eyes? Read?

So basically I cite my sources you don't bother examining and then say I'm not showing any proof, you make **** up on the spot, provided no external references whatsoever - and you somehow conclude you've proved your point in a valid manner? What

Nah I'll be like you; I won't read your crap thoroughly. I'm not sure you know what a strawman is. As I said, there's a difference between what you perceived and what actually happened. Judging by how adept you've been - you don't even know the game you're playing is anything but competitive - I no longer believe you're qualified to dictate what you saw.

You're also making no sense. Cheaters are a big issue, yet you kill them all? Lol, ok bud, I'm certain they were cheating now.

Yup, there's limits to how much idiocy I can take. You've got about as much reasoning power as a combinational circuit. Making baseless claims which you then accuse me of doing; citing nothing when you refuse to check out the links. Do you even realize how hypocritically twisted you are? As I said, I've already repeatedly shared that information with you, in 2 states, on quite a few occasions. If you refuse to check out the sources you ask for, that's not my problem.

You've yet to link anything to help back off your irrefutable claims - which I asked you to do multiple times; you're completely delusional. Or maybe you think my posts are yours, and then just spend time deconstructing your goofy replies which you then classify as mine. I've spent enough time arguing with a complete ****. You've said nothing to even counter what I've said, so I'd just be restating everything, linking the same sources you refuse to check out.

I'm not gonna beg you to give me proof for your foolish statements. If after a dozen times of me asking you don't get the message, then it's time for me to dip; there's nothing going on here. And don't act like I have provided you with ample links to complement my statements. If you're not going to check it out, that doesn't mean I didn't include proof for my reasoning.
  17. csvfr

Please link the profile to a legit player with 70% HSR on an LMG. How do you know he is legit? are you friends IRL or do you just take his word for it? Keep in mind cheaters usually don't admit to it but call themselves "pro", "skilled" etc. and that you can't trust strangers on the internet.

Also, scoring more than 50% HSR with an LMG is unrealistic for several reasons. If we neglect bloom, cone of fire, and target movement, and assume a player has a perfect aim on the head every single time, recoil would unpredictably move to the left or right with 50% chance for every shot. This means that at particular distances, half (50%) of the times the successive shot in a burst would go the left of the target, and the other half of the times the reticule would move to the right. Since this happens so fast (< 100ms, by comparison human reaction time is > 200ms) a player cannot compensate for this perfectly. He could guess but would be wrong half (50%) of the times. Only at really close ranges the left-right jerk might still be within the head hitbox but it does provide some counter-evidence to your claim that there exists legit players with HSR at 70%, unless they only engage targets within 10m and have super skill, but this would show in a low KPM and it's not like you can score 1000's of such kills with 1-2 of them every minute, it would be more like 1-2 kills per hour.
  18. TRspy007

I honestly couldn't tell you (was years ago), I remember the dude just wrecking everyone, and we checked out his stats, they were pretty impressive. I'm sure if you search the best players on each server you'll find him and others like him. The guy was considered a legend on Emerald.

Here's a guy I know who has over 50% HSR on his LMGs. You can check out his multiple accounts, he's got recent alts that have way higher HSR.

https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=leroytwizzlers&show=weapons

Here's his youtube, give him a folow:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PapaKlynda/videos

This guy is a bit more hardcore, I don't often talk to him, but he's legit:

https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=transgressor&show=weapons

Another one:

https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=shrimpehx&show=weapons

Another one, a bit more chill:

https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=euroscumbag&show=weapons

You see, there's many more like them, and ofc when they make alts, it can look extremely suspicious. But keep in mind just because you think something is impossible, doesn't mean it is.

You see, many of these players don't bother engaging at ranges that exceed mid rage. Your argument that at "particular distances" it's very hard to land headshots isn't necessarily false, but hardcore players position themselves in ways that facilitate their aim, or they simply choose CQC environments to farm.
  19. csvfr

I just took a look at the first guy's first video, and it seems like someone in the comments think he is cheating at 36:04:

If u ask me it's very suspicious how the guy's reticule snaps from head to head in the split of a second with no overshoting or correction whatsoever, as would be expected from a mortal human being. Alot of these youtubers cheat.
    • Up x 1
  20. Werkitten

At least, a cheat is used that removes the recoil of weapons, this is very noticeable if you turn on slow-motion viewing. And this is common for videos with a series of murders. Not only this channel but in General among similar video content.
    This is much less noticeable than aimbot and still requires some skill to hover the mouse, but the advantage is huge.
    I doubt that such people are few, including among players with BR100
    Very brazen scammers and really a little bit, but here are those who decided to "make the game a little easier" much more and calculate them much more difficult.
    • Up x 1