[Suggestion] Please do not place sundies under bio lab

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BlizardX, Apr 1, 2016.

1. BlizardX

First of all I don't mean to tell you not to put sundies under the landing pads when you trying to cap the bio lab, I am talking about putting sundy near vehicale terminal after you have the bio lab.
    Why you ask becuase every time when I in battle defending the bio lab and I dying I automaticaly redeploy to this sundy witch makes walk unnecessary distance and servs no true porpuse becuase you have convenient teleporter in spawn room in case you want to spawn vehicale.
    • Up x 3
  2. Scr1nRusher

Bio-labs are such a bad design.
  3. Reclaimer77

And yet it's where all the best fights take place. No vehicle cheese to ruin the fight.
    • Up x 3
  4. Scr1nRusher

Actually alot of bases don't have vehicles fighting inside them or in them..............

Also vehicles are not cheese, they are part of the game.
  5. Reclaimer77

The simple fact is when I got into a Biolab I know I will win or lose based on my skill and the skill of others. Not because some dick pulled a "force multiplier" and decided to play Wack-A-Mole adventure on us.

Call it what you want. I say it's Grade-A USDA cheese.
    • Up x 2
  6. Ronin Oni

I think I'm going to join in on the TR Emerald overpop and farm you with HE prowler and lolpods
  7. Endlave

playing the wrong game, maybe?
  8. Liewec123

signed!
    i'd like to spend my resources on something more productive! ;)
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Up x 2
  9. Reclaimer77

Nope. There has never been a game I've played where I absolutely loved and embraced every single little thing about it.

Biolabs are part of the meta, and provide a refreshing change of pace free from vehicle ****ters. It's a breath of fresh air...at least for the first hour or so lol
  10. Reclaimer77

I don't get farmed lol.

If I have to Redeploy all the way to the warpgate, pull a Scythe just to C-4 drop on your Prowler, I will do it :p
    • Up x 1
  11. Ronin Oni

550 nanites for my 450 nanites that I've probably already regenerated and been farming the whole time you were doing that?

Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
  12. Reclaimer77

Maybe not YOU, but you would be surprised at the hate tells I get lol
    • Up x 1
  13. Ronin Oni

Eh, as I've stated I play all sides.

I think the salt on both sides is ******* hilarious.
    • Up x 1
  14. Azawarau

That position is important for attacking intruding sunderers so they dont take over the bottom floor, Providing assistance to infantry and tanks via sundie heals and invisi sundie, and an emergency spawn point in case of lost SCU

If you dont like it then take part of the however many seconds it takes to respawn and click it manually or complain to the devs about how it moves you from the place youve been spawning from for the last 20 minutes

Sunderers arent the issue
    • Up x 3
  15. Moridin6

SOME of us like getting to the vehicle term that second faster, ANd i for one like giving fellow vanu xp , so yeah maybe dont Auto Respawn and choose your destiny a bit more wisely

Not to mention the points mentioned above!
    • Up x 1
  16. Taemien

Pretty much this.

Who the hell autospawns anyway? I've been manually choosing spawns since 2012.
    • Up x 3
  17. Movoza

Go to the normal screen and simply choose the right spawnpoint. No time lost and you have a moment where you reflect more on your class choice and spawnpoint. You know, pro stuff.
    • Up x 1
  18. aynn

Who actually presses auto respawn? I always press manual respawn and choose
  19. TheFlamingLemon

Tru. Way too open, in my opinion. Lines of battle seem few and far between.

Still better design than single point amp stations tho.
  20. BlizardX

ofcourse but sometimes I just forgeting that poeple do i in the bio lab and pressing E.