Please change bases to be more considerate to us.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ANGER MANAGMENT BEAR, Dec 12, 2012.

1. ANGER MANAGMENT BEAR

I've been capturing a lot of bases and outposts lately, and there's been one serious problem on my mind.

There's lots of buildings. They have walls and roofs. When I show up in my liberator, I want to kill people. It's complete and total bullhonkey that these skill less noobs can simply walk into a small building and not be able to be bombed very easily. I simply cannot hit them unless they get within 5 meters of a door or window. Some of these bases even have CAPTURE points inside of these buildings! The other team can cap the points and it just isn't fair because I cannot kill them while they do it. They just sit in their little buildings and I can use all 140 of my bombs and get no kills at all because they use these overpowered structures. This is even worse in places like Bio Labs. These domes have 0 liberate accessibility and you are completely alienating people. You MUST and are REQUIRED to add holes in the dome so we can actually do something. There's literally like 50-100 people inside and they get complete bomb IMMUNITY??? Get real.

I am glad you added the outside generators to tech plants so that we finally get a chance to actually play this game like it was meant to be played by camping more with vehicles but you left the capture point inside. Please put it on the roof. I'm tired of getting grief locked trying to fire into the one tiny hole I can actually bomb.

Thanks for your compliance.
    Your friend,
    An Average PS2 player
    • Up x 4
  2. Sith

Lol... good one.
  3. MrBloodworth

4. Jourmand1r

If this isnt a troll i will have lost all faith in this games playerbase.
  5. lordprinceps

i have a complaint, make all doors and hallways in buildings large enough for MBT's to travel through!
    im sick of being excluded from fights because my magrider cannot fit into small shacks!
    • Up x 2
  6. ANGER MANAGMENT BEAR

Why would I troll?? I am sick of showing up to fights and only getting 5-10 bomb kills before n00bs won't leave their spawn or other buildings anymore. It's getting really boring watching them all be able to just hide all they want with complete UNBOMBABILITY.
  7. Meiu

I know this a troll post but actually if you use the 150mm, you can hit people inside the buildings if you angle your liberator right :p
  8. ANGER MANAGMENT BEAR

Thanks that is another good point. Sometimes my liberator dies to something overpowered like the CARV and it's on cooldown(WAY too long btw, not sure why, terrible design) so I have to come back in my tank and have issues getting around the base.
    • Up x 1
  9. Tharrak

Maybe a bit vile to call it Satire, found it humorous so it's not quite like bile.

---
  10. Bentos

heh, ok, this is kinda funny.

But if this rant is about tech plants being changed, i want to point out that there was a reason they did it. Outfits on all 3 factions have been camping the crap out of tech plants due to their incredible defendability. A small force can easily defend against a large one in tech plants. Camping with vehicles is not the reason they did it, the shields are still over bio-labs which remain infantry only. They did it because the defending factions can ram vehicles into untouchable positions and make hit and runs against the assaulting faction.

I approve of the changes to tech plant, but I don't want to see holes in the biolab or the capture point on the roof of the tech plant.
  11. lordprinceps

another thing! when i have 1 shot left in my tank, and im under attack from aircraft, i shoot my shell at them hoping to save my tank!
    imagaine my suprise when my shell misses due to the aircraft flying away! all tank weapons should either be lock on, or aircraft should not be able to move when being shot at!
  12. Beef Castle

Perhaps they could add mini-games into the the Liberator interface. Murdering dozens of players simply by clicking one button just isn't enough for me. What am I to do as a bomber when I run through all my bombs? Perhaps a PS2 themed Bejweled Blitz but with more exploding gems and only three colors (Red, Purple, Blue).