Playing TR on Miller is soooooooo fun....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Luminiouscow, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Luminiouscow

There's so many mossies in the air... Burster MAXes get overwhelmed EASILY.

Banshee farms and Anchored Prowler farms are so satisfying and EASY to do on Miller.

I hope that I as an Emerald TR will eventually be able to do the same on Emerald :/
  2. Dæmonic

*Flashback* "When I was but a wee lad on a server called 'Waterson' nothing could stop the TR.. We would steamroll everything and stop for nobody" *Ends Flashback and resumes being Pushed Around by Overpop Vanu*
    • Up x 2
  3. Yeahy

Inb4
    "Should I switch to Miller?"
  4. KenDelta

TR Miller = major farm , warpgate camping , and mostly total air superiority(Some times even superiority in vehicular combat overall).

NC Miller don't even bother pulling burster maxes in +94 fights , VS Miller get the same treatment as TR when it comes to air(Plz take our souls)
  5. Whatupwidat

Yeah, and maybe if half the Miller TR bugger off to Emerald NC might win an alert during prime time :p
  6. TheMish

We'll take 'em all!
  7. DFDelta

Miller TR is hilarious.

I've seen 24vs24 battles completely getting ruined (for both sides) by 8+ Banshee Mossies for 5+ minutes.
    Then they get shot down, a single harasser with a PPA shows up for 30 seconds before it explodes and all hell breaks loose in /yell

*facepalm*
    • Up x 1
  8. Sobdude

Miller TR currently is not in a good shape. Back in the days, before the merge, Miller TR was absolutely dominant faction. They could win every alert in a row for weeks. And they could keep 95% of the territory, even in prime time.
  9. Xasapis

With 35% and more world population at the time, it wasn't a particularly difficult feat. I reckon having 4-5 extra platoons more than your adversaries to move around helps a lot ;)

These days NC are more numerous (and the gap between all factions smaller), so you don't get to derp your way around with numbers alone.
  10. Sobdude

No. Numbers is not enough. For example. Right after the merge Miller NC population was nearly 40%, but they perform very very badly. I've seen hundreds of times when 40% NC population owned only 15% of the territory.
  11. Xasapis

I disagree to an extend. Numbers do not by themselves win battles. If however, you have two equally skill opponents and one of them has 4 extra platoons to overpopulate whichever fight is balanced or reinforce whichever front is crumbling, then that side is going to win overall.

And since all empires on Miller were of equal skill, the extra TR numbers helped immensely to tip any localized fight to their favor and the whole front in general.
  12. Ownasaurusrex

Lets all go to TR on Briggs.
    Briggs full of scrubs... scrubber than the worst of emerald.
    Much farm and server domination.

And please make your name nice and ironic to our new tenants.
    • Up x 1
  13. Goretzu

It kinda helped that through most of that time they had 40-50% server pop and usually 50-75% alert pop though. :D
  14. InoxGecko

Miller TR fun?
    When I play on Miller I rage quit in about 15 minutes and go to my Emerald NC alt, Emerald is just more friendly and fun for me :eek:
  15. Flag

The thing about overpop (which TR had for the longest of time) is that you get to pick your wins.
    If you don't have equal pop (IE. underpop) you get to pick where you lose.

Assuming the different sides have about the same calibre of players of course.