Platoon Leading is Horrible

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DQCraze, Apr 22, 2016.

1. DQCraze

Been playin this game for years, have spent alot of my time in game leading platoons and squads and have come to the conclusion that the majority of people have no clue about platoon leading. At the current state on emerald there are literally a handful of people that know what they are doing or can conceive the force they are wielding.
  2. MasterOhh

Are you talking about open platoons full of randoms?
  3. Moridin6

puts waypoint and beacon

platoon shows up and kicks butt

profits
  4. DQCraze

Im talking about ANY platoon, Outfite lead or public.
  5. DQCraze

Ys, profits is the key word, you look at one fight as a profit, i look at strategic profit which will put more certs in your pocket then just one fight. Ill make you more money then you would know what to do with.
  6. Moridin6

im usually just with a few friends but sometimes i look and.. my squad has become a platoon. most dont respond to mic and only my pals are on ts with me, so i just keep moving that waypoint where i am/see enemy. it works. its not the best, having dif squads focus on dif things and armaments.. but it works. i get more xp they get more xp. and having 4 squads go after a sundy that sundy wont last long :)