PlanetsideBattles World Record Attempt - Cobalt VS - Meeting 28/12/14

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by S0LAR15, Dec 25, 2014.

1. S0LAR15

Sign-ups will be open until 20:00 GMT/21:00 CET on 28/12/14 for Cobalt VS.
    There will be a meeting for all Cobalt VS sign ups on the Planetside Battles TS (ts.planetsidebattles.org) at 20:00 GMT/21:00 CET 28/12/14. Sign-ups may be extended afgter this date depending on decisions made.

This meeting will be to confirm attendance/selections, Platoon lead and squad lead choices, and the air squads.
    I have sifted through almost all the applications and sorted out most of the Platoon structure and squad compositions with reliable sign-ups and also with a fair amount of solo players.

If you are signed up as a solo player, or are not in the following outfits: VIPR TRID DORA TFDN PTMC F00L, you must attend! All sign-ups are welcome and should attend if possible, but at the least representatives of the listed outfits should attend and be able to answer for sign-ups within their outfit. Solo players/saign-ups obviously do not have a representative to speak for them and therefore must attend to confirm their interest and commital to the match.

**On another note: I need more pilot sign-ups!!
    So sign-up if you are a pilot!
    p.s Also need Galaxy pilots!**

There is still space for some reliable infantry sign-ups and some reserves, that will without a doubt be needed, if not in our line up - within others on the day. So come along if you are late to this party but interested.

A short reminder:
    • 7 squads are needed from Cobalt VS (as well as for TR & NC, whom I am not responsible).
    • You can't signup as an outfit/squad/cult, you need to signup individually through the official form. Though once you did that, it is possible to be regrouped in a squad by your server rep.

As per the reddit thread.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/PS2Cobalt/comments/2q8vse/planetsidebattles_world_record_attempt_cobalt_vs/
  2. S0LAR15