Planetside2.exe has stopped working..

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by WacKo, Dec 19, 2012.

1. KoooZ

What's with the 'waaaaaahhhh SOE didn't make a forum post saying they gonna fix this? waaah' posts? Do you always demand people state the obvious?
  2. EldaRat

**** this 2 hour wait for a supposed 1 hour maintenance
  3. xsni

It's been 1.5 hours
  4. EldaRat

Touche'
  5. KoooZ

I'M PLAYING PLANET SIDE 2 NOW LOL
  6. BungHole

And i´m in :)
  7. MisterUvula

Blizzards worse. When I use to play WoW, ive had to wait over 12 hours at times to get back on lol
  8. FinnDaHuman

I just downloaded the game. Looking forward to playing it!! :)
  9. raggy

server are up again
  10. MisterUvula

bye friends ps2 is up!
  11. EldaRat

12. Hameth

Kinda funny that people are reinstalling the game to try and fix the servers being down
  13. EldaRat

mah jayzus! theyre not lies!
  14. Lucrei

It's just good communication.

Granted it isn't neccessary, but it is appreciated. Believe me.
  15. Buttwasp

Mindlessly uninstalling and reinstalling things peripheral to the failed application itself, on a system that worked properly prior to an update to that application, is pretty stupid, yes. As to the matter of the thread having been created, though, it's fairly astonishing that an update was committed to the production environment that causes this critical a problem, so it seems pretty reasonable that a forum thread be created on the subject.

Inasmuch as uselessly complaining about petty crap is both trite and annoying, voicing complaint about serious problems is entirely legitimate behaviour. What's as idiotic as having a whinge about nothing, incidentally, is, "hai gaiz b nicer to SOE there ding there best k!"

Your pal,

Buttwasp
  16. Pig

Blimey....

Wait till people find out the new Rocket Launcher hasn't been added
  17. BR4DDERS

18. dwnld

Mine is still not working. I've tried every trick described in these forums and others. Nothing worked. Submitted my help ticket though. Go me...
  19. Stargazer86

Since the latest patch, I've CTD three times in the same hour or so period. The game freezes, says Planetside.exe has stopped working, and shuts down. =/
  20. Kage Acheron

It's still broken for me, I crash about 10 seconds after I hit play.