Planetside2.exe has stopped working..

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by WacKo, Dec 19, 2012.

1. WacKo

So.... The update that happened around 10 minutes ago has broken my game :/ It was working perfectly fine around 30 minutes ago. Time to do another full re-install (3rd time). Any fixes without re-installing?

[IMG]
  2. BlackPope

Same here, guessing servers still down
  3. Lucrei

You're not alone, if that is any condolence.
  4. Ned

This has happened to me just now and the game worked perfectly fine, I tried validating game assets but it did not work, there must be a way to fix this beyond a full re install
  5. RickyShay

I have the same issue, always had it crash on exit which isn't a major issue but it now won't start up. Shouldn't have anything to do with servers being up or down, it should still start and run stably with a network cable unplugged surely?!
  6. Mattsville

Yep - I have this too. Frustrating :(
  7. Bad Words

I also have the same issue. First time planetside 2 has ever crashed on me.
  8. tonberry king

Same thing happening with me (prob everyone else too). Give it a bit more time to fully set in I think unless they've stuffed something up with the update. A full re-install is prob a bit over the top at this stage.
  9. DeliciousDonut

I have the same issue
  10. Ruxxis

Same problem here after today's update.
    PS2 won't start.
    Error message is "PlanetSide2.exe has stopped working"
  11. WolfStar76

I'm on TeamSpeak with my Outfit - four of us are all having the same issue with this morning's patch.
  12. ToolMan

:mad: Completely unplayable now. I can't even get into the game.
  13. Litjan

Same here!
  14. RazerKilll

saaaammmee i nthe launcher it says that the servers are still down so lets wait for that first
  15. DemoEvolved

Same here.
    Directly after installing the 30 meg patch, the game launches to fullscreen and then Planetside2 has stopped working.

I think the patch killed it.

Hopefully they can do a rollback.
  16. Kooppers

Same here.
  17. Miggl

18. Pig

I'm guessing everyone is the same because the servers are slow coming up?

Personnaly i find 99% of the time issues with the launchpad are simply because the login servers arent up yet.
  19. Jaamaw

+ planetside.exe has stopped working
  20. Kirakun

this is very frustrating T_T
    • Up x 1