Planetside new edition

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NC supporter, Oct 27, 2014.

1. NC supporter

I have a great idea to satisfy everyone complaining about this and that being OP. How about we remove all the perks like nanoweave cause we all know that is absurdly OP. We should also remove all classes and current weapons cause we all know that PPA needs a nerf. We should replace it all with one class known as the warrior with 1000 HP cause everyone wants to be powerful and instead have 2 weapons. The stick and the stone. All will only deal 1 HP of damage and the stone is for long range. To satisfy all you MLG SWAG players we will make sure that you need to calculate the trajectory and use complex algorithms for it. We will also get rid of all 3 factions and vehicles as all factions are all OP and so are the vehicles. How does this sound pro nerfers?

TL;DR Quit your whine, the grass is always greener on the other side. We are greatful to even be able to play this game cause we could have ended up with roblox instead.
    • Up x 2
  2. Moonheart

While I agree, I think this thread will be closed soon as non-constructive.
  3. MiniSentrygun

Stone OP plz remove Stone Bandolier
    • Up x 1
  4. Shadowyc

Soooo.
    Rust?
    • Up x 1
  5. Luke15g

Planetside new edition? Remove Classes?

Interesting idea!

Infiltration Exo-suit:
    [IMG]

Agile Exo-suit:
    [IMG]

Reinforced Exo-Suit:
    [IMG]

Mechanized Assault Exo-Suit:
    [IMG]

Wait, is this not what you're talking about? Damn. Oh well, just another day on forumside.
    • Up x 2
  6. KnightCole

Stick OP, it hits harder in melee then the stone.

Stone OP, it has better range then my stick....

The QQ and nerf whines would still not end LOL....
    • Up x 1
  7. NC supporter

Hmm, I have a better idea! Your only weapon is the fist!
  8. DatVanuMan

:'(
    But, but, but...
    Meh Lasher:(
  9. KnightCole

So this?

[IMG]
  10. RasFW

Everyone knows the red robot is better.
  11. BobSanders123

Communist propoganda I say!
  12. RasFW

Do you not see in the picture that he has already beaten the blue robot? Just calling it as I see it.