PlanetSide Intel – 100% Player / Outfit Stats site super fancy! ;)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SecretSquirrel, Apr 15, 2013.

1. redsevenski

Sites looking good again, but I have a request. Can you put the medals back in for each weapon (and fix the maths on it, as it was incorrect on the last version of the website)?
    • Up x 1
  2. SecretSquirrel

I can :D I think some weapons reached Auraxium faster than others? I can add that little feature :) glad people enjoyed it :p and dbl check the logic on it :D
  3. redsevenski

Yeah they do, but I guess your system was just based on a set number of kills per medal that was the same for each weapon. I have no idea where you'd find out all the different medal boundaries for each weapon though (and I don't think the PS2 Players site has that functionality yet).
  4. Epic High Five

This is the friendliest site I've seen in awhile, although checking out someone else's player info and being greeted as though I were them is kinda strange :)

Any chance we could get a range on the player contribution is? Like, "Above 1500, very good!" sort of thing and "below 300, stop sniping you ***!" :)
    • Up x 1
  5. SecretSquirrel

:eek: Just launched some forums so you guys can bug me there if you want :D
  6. SecretSquirrel

I added back the super cool Medals per weapon! :D

Also I Fixed the player signatures! they should be working :)
  7. Phrygen

looks like everything is working except my k/d stat. Maybe you only put 3 digit spaces in?
  8. SecretSquirrel

whoops! sorry fixed that little bug :p some old code was causing chaos! :p all fixed up!
  9. redsevenski

Thanks, but the medal boundaries are still wrong. I think they are different for different weapons and you appear to have it set to an arbitrary number. I don't know why there is a difference, but even weapons in the same group (eg sniper rifles) have different medal boundaries.
  10. SecretSquirrel

If I could find out where it shows how many kills are required per weapon I could use that calculation but I was not able to, I just used 1160+ for Aurax, 160+ for gold, silver 60+ copper 10+
  11. SecretSquirrel

12. Calisai

I have a question about the Accuracy Field. How is that exactly figured out and why is it not an option on the signature generator?

Every single weapon in my top 10 (including vehicle weapons) is above 17% (usually WAY above) but my overall accuracy is like 16%. It seems a very inaccurate of a stat for "accuracy". Personally, I don't really care about the stat anyway, i'd love to put something else there if I could.

Just a thought/question.

Thanks for the site, I love it. It's appreciated. :)
  13. Chinchy

14. TheBlindFreak

I don't really feel like reading through 10 pages of comments, but what about the impact score? I got a number, but nothing to compare it to. There really needs to be a scale for it, otherwise, it is an arbitrary number.
  15. SecretSquirrel

I checked your stats against players.planetside.com and they seem to be matching :(

I will be working on the Signature page and revamping it making it more pretty :)

I need a bigger data set I will be creating an average per 10 levels

1-10,
    11-20,
    21-30,
    31-40,
    41-50,
    51-60,
    61-70,
    71-80,
    81-90,
    92-100

all those levels will be averaged to help out a little
    • Up x 1
  16. Chinchy

look at my classes, I don't have 4000 kills with my heavy.
  17. SecretSquirrel

18. Pouk3D

19. SecretSquirrel

because I made it! :cool:
  20. Pouk3D

Right.
    Can you for example make it that after clicking at say my Magrider vehicle kills info, it'll show me a leaderboard of Magrider pilots sorted by vehicle kills? And so on, you get the idea, leaderboards sorted by all kind of categories.