Planetside Classic

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneShadowWarrior, Dec 27, 2022.

1. OneShadowWarrior

Do Planetside Classic,

1. Gimmie my Deliverer and it’s variants back.

2. Gimmie my Assault Buggies even the original
    Skyguard.

3. Gimmie base turrets that auto shoot at vehicles.

4. Gimmie core combat caverns, I want my switchblade and phantasm aircraft, spiker pistol and radiator launcher.

5. Gimmie Advanced combat engineering with shadow turrets, cerebrus turrets, deployable one man turrets, emp mines that actually jammed vehicles, the ability to put more mines and spitfires down.

6. Gimmie a command cud again with emp blasts, summon orbitals and reveal enemies.

7. Gimmie real cloaking again by being able to hack enemy vehicles.

8. Gimmie the traditional towers they once had with hackable capture pad.

9. Gimmie doors on bases that have to be hacked.

10. Gimmie war tracks I can pay station cash for to listen to original planetside music.

11. Gimmie EMP grenades and thumper EMP rounds that can jam vehicles.

12. Gimmie sniper rfilfes again to all ckasses but infiltrator.

12. Gimmie mosquito back as light aircraft for all empires, reaver back as medium for all empires and go back to drawing board for empire specific heavy aircraft.

13. Gimmie a Galaxy with a cargo bay and ramp to carry vehicles again.

14. Gimmie Dropship center bases again.

15. Gimmie darklight, audio implant and implant terminals where I physically have to change them out instead of exploiting loadouts.

16. Gimmis grenades without needing nanites anymore.

17. Gimmie cortium silos in bases again where they have to be filled to be powered.

18. Gimmie a backpack to store gear.

19. Gimmie a original wraith again it can stay invisible, can’t run people over invisible, no weapons on it but it can stay cloaked and be parked cloaked.

20. Gimmie the ability to decon my vehicle

21. Gimmie the Starfire max suit for and Sparrow max suit.

22. Gimmie all the maps/planets from the original.

23. Gimmie weather effects like the sandstorm, some rain or snow.

24. Gimmie the original AMS.
    • Up x 1