Planetside 2 Sugestions! Read!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by whozen, Aug 6, 2020.

1. whozen

1. Add an option in Settings->Interface to enable-disable icons on our screens. Why do i have to see that the C point it's on 200 m away from me /deadbodies/SCU/Storage Depot/Engineers Mana Turrets/ that's 500 metters away from me. It's annoying to see 15~20 useless icons on screen in battlefield. It's good to have them for new players, but for older players that know this game like their hands, it's not.
    2. Friendly deadbodies {Skull}. Make this icon avaible only for medics.
    3. Fix your game mechanics with internet. For real. I've seen something on youtube today. Some dude playing with his internet.He was turning off internet from settings, run out from spawnroom, shooting people, then run back to spawn, turn on internet, boom 1000 kills.
    4. Last one. I'm getting killed behind the cover because that dude have high latency and he still see me on his screen.
    Please fix them! Update them! This will make the game more playable/Enjoyable.
  2. Blam320

Welcome to ClientSide. If you suspect someone of cheating, report them. Otherwise, there's literally nothing the Devs can do about clientside mechanics unless they put a hard ping limit on servers.