Planetside 2 mobile app released!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dbstpgmr, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Dbstpgmr

Well the app is now released. First stop is the Android market. iOS and Blackberry to follow, asap.

It's free, obviously, and zero ads. I seriously doubt it would generate enough traffic to justify ads, anyhow :)
    If you try it out, let me know what you think!

To search the market, search for "streakback" (only result) or "Planetside 2" (like 9th or 10th result)

or download here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dbstpgmr.ps2streakback

Once I release it for BB and iOS I'll be sure to post here, in case anybody is interested.

Enjoy!

Dub

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Wrox Razorvine

Right on Dub. The live audio feature is intriguing. I look forward to the iPhone version.

-Wrox
    • Up x 1
  3. Stigma

So this is something like recursion in a mobile format?

-Stigma
  4. Dbstpgmr

Exactly :) Although not as in-depth with the stats, its more of a session feedback, not all time stats feedback.
  5. Dbstpgmr

Thanks :) Yea when I initially decided to try and build this, my main concern was how fast it would respond. Right now I've got it responding between 1.5 to 3 seconds after an event takes place in-game. Of course this depends strongly on the devices internet connection and DBG's api site stability. I expect the iOS and BB versions to be just as responsive :)
  6. Dbstpgmr

Also, not meant to replace recursion, since it's a mobile app, and recursion is to damn sexy to be replacable... lol