[BUG] Planetside 2 game not launching when pressing play!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Grantimus, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Grantimus

this whole ENTIRE day ive been on google and everywhere trying to find a solution to this problem..when i open the planetside launcher and press the "PLAY" button nothing happens. It says "playing" for a bit then the launcher just crashes and nothing loads. if you want a visual representation of what i mean, check out this video done by another person experiencing this issue:

Watch that video first so you get a better understanding of what I mean. It's the problem I've been having till now. This started happening today morning right after the July 8th hotfix. The game worked flawlessly for me yesterday, but today the launcher won't launch the game and I haven't been able to play at all. I've tried doing all the solutions other forums have posted and all but they are not working. Please help me.
  2. Grantimus

Also, my computer can run PS2 flawlessly and is not a potato.
  3. Sinful Raevyn

• Up x 1
  4. Grantimus

Well, none of the suggestions on that thread really helped. And I'm not really sure when the next hotfix is. I just want to get to play the game again. It doesn't seem like the devs are on the problem at the moment.
  5. Grantimus

So..what do I do?