Planetside 2- Feb. 05, 2019 - PTS Update - NC MAX

Discussion in 'Planetside 2 Test Server: Discussion' started by nak82, Feb 6, 2019.

1. nak82

2. nak82

DBG are you kidding?
    • Up x 1
  3. Liewec123

the shotguns now have less dps in cqc that TR and VS max weapons.
    and it only gets multitudes worse over range to a point where the absolute best TTK of some NC max shotguns is 6x longer than TR and VS max weapons.

these changes CANNOT go live.
  4. DemonicTreerat

Sadly nope. Wrel is proving just as hell-bent on forcing his "vision" of gameplay onto what little time PS2 has left as Samhayne was in PS1. Only difference was that Samhayne came in when PS1 was experiencing a short resurgence due to BFRs breaking the old "meta" of air & base-camping. Wrel doesn't have anything like that to hide his idiocy behind so we're going to see a nosedive in player population even faster.

Oh well. In the meantime I'll just grab a second Falcon and use that instead of shotguns when I pull a MAX. VS & TR think NC MAXs are bad now? Just wait until they're forced to realize that two Falcons to the head are also a kill - but with more range, better AV ability, splash damage, and they don't suffer from RNG making your pellets completely miss a target that almost fills your sights. And I'm going to remind them that if they had shut their mouths about the shotguns they wouldn't have the problem...
  5. r4zor

Sry but the video is useless without a proper comparison as to how other empire's maxes would fare in the same situations. Maybe try to do the same with the other maxes and make a splitscreen cut or something.