PlanetSide 2 Coming to PS4 #MakeWarStories

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. choglit

SOE please tell us whats going on........thankyou
  2. chicagodave

They said the servers are up but they are waiting till after the psn updates for the codes. So wont be long now.
  3. iiKAforum

4. xWarDawg

It did say codes will go out after the PSN updates. I just checked, it hasn't updated yet. Might not be until later into the night.
  5. Badheal1

where did you go to check
  6. Lord Blackadder

If I receive a code for the (apparently) North American beta test, can I use it later on for the EU one (or, in my case, give the code to someone who has a PS4)?
  7. xWarDawg

I checked my ps4. It said I had current software installed. Unfortunately those updates usually happen late in the night. Hopefully it comes by 6pm or 7pm EST.
  8. faemis

the code is only for north america, and yes, you can give it to someone else.
  9. LIKE A BOSS!

10. choglit

nobody got a code...this is bull
  11. faemis

I read, that they may distribute after the psn update today. Not sure though
  12. LIKE A BOSS!

Why the heck would they wait for the day of the beta to pass out codes? lol
  13. ncbedzike

any1 know when the psn update is?
  14. Lord Blackadder

Mkay, that sucks. Guess I'll have to wait for the EU codes, so I can it to a friend of mine.

There also seems to be no mention of this being just a NA beta on the official website...
  15. furleys_ascot

psn store is and has been updated for the last 20 minutes, west coast US.
  16. Giligan96

I've been waiting over a year for this through all the false release dates of 2014.....but these last 24 hours have been the worst! I've had to make several excuses to sneak back to my desk and check up on status :(
  17. ValorousJackal

Yea, I've been waiting for this moment since July 2013. My older PC can't handle Planetside 2 very well. :(
  18. DeathNinjas98

19. furleys_ascot

starting to look like it wont come today...last news 6 hours ago...
  20. Giligan96

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.