Planetside 1 bring to 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneShadowWarrior, May 13, 2021.

1. OneShadowWarrior

You have tons of content in the original PS that is right in front of you. No need to come up with new planet names they are already there, as well is there theme Cyssor, Solsar, Ceryshen, Oshur, Forseral. You have 5 additional planets already ripe to building.

-Bring back assault buggies, deliverers and there variants, give us water we can go under and travel on, Magriders used to love water and so did the Deliverers.

-Bring back a cargo bay to the Galaxy to load a vehicle.

-Ditch the lightning as Skyguard and give me back my Skyguard Assault buggy Roadster with Flak and 12mm guns secondary fire.

-Give me back my Phantasm cloaked flying vessel.

-Bring back the original aircraft that flew with the thrust from the back and when you came to a dead stop in the air, they hovered without the drop. Bring back light, medium and anti air aircraft, back then it was mosquito, reaver, wasp.
    Also reinstate key bindings to numbers or num pad for different cruise powers.

-Bring back the vulture, a liberator variant

-Bring back engineering where we could put down 10 mines, 5 spitfires or more and shadow turrets, cerebrus turrets and had more to do with engineering.

-Bring back cloaking when you could hack vehicle.

-Ditch the Sunderer as AMS and convert the ANT to AMS with a smaller cloaking bubble.

Lastly in settings can you give me options for MPH, I live in U.S. KPH does not work for me.

Thank You,
  2. That_One_Kane_Guy

You forgot to ask for a pony.
  3. OneShadowWarrior

Oh that reminds me, emp grenades, emp blasts from command tools and emp mines to temporarily disable vehicles weapons and speed.
  4. Bonemiser

Being able to hack unattended vehicles was such a big deal, I don't know why they got rid of it. If an entire empire can ignore a Rexo going beep-beep-beep to an AMS or MBT for 40 seconds, that Rexo deserved it.