Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Godsmangamer

the Ranger on the Harasser does not hit targets. It feels like dry fire, the ammo is used up but there is not confirmed hit and the enemy health does not go down.
    Also noticed the inability to repair for engineers
  2. Assist

Not able to load into the game a newly created character - 4/27
  3. UnDeaD_CyBorG

I kinda didn't manage to work out a bug report feature, so I used regular report (Ticket #: 7) ingame.
    When activating the ZOE and sprinting, the speed looks rather regular, and deactivating slows you down.
    But if you sprint first, then activate the ZOE, you race across the battlefield at speeds rivalling vehicles.
  4. Ascy

After deactivating AEGIS shield, weapons don't shoot. Sporadically they work, but more often than not, your weapons just don't fire after putting the shield down. Tested with Flamethrower.
    • Up x 1
  5. Zeke342

-Up close the max CANT hit targets.. bullets seem to pass right through at less than 5-10m

-The Starfire hits objects in the vicinity of the shooter. I blew up my own Harasser shooting the starfire out the back.. I was no where near looking at any of the Harasser but it seems it has AOE damage coming out of the canons :/ idk how to explain it properly.
  6. DiHorizon

Harraser can be self-repaired by swapping into the rumble seat, repairing for a second, then swapping back to driver.

The G40-F Ranger does not fire - projectiles appear to explode as soon as they appear. Clip also appears to regenerate slowly over time, and negate reloads.
  7. MrGurrenLemfox

you cant Shot after using the Aegis shield, tested with scatter canon, you can reset the bug by resupplying and get in into something such as buggy. please fix it it is currently game breaking for NC tht want to test it on battlefield
    • Up x 1
  8. Edelhonk

yup...seems they misplaced or forgot a decimal mark. Damage should raise by 20% i think (in the file it would be 20.000) but instead its 20000%. Normally you need 600 units of flamer fuel to kill a MAX and 50 for a Infantry-Unit...VS MAX with Flamer and activated ZOE is 3 units fuel for a MAX and 1 for an Inf...both is insta-dead.

Oh...and ZOE dont has an activation time. After activation it stays online forever. (dont know if this is intended)
  9. KariH

Aegis shield - if you walking while stop using Aegis shield then weapons stop working. If you stop first and then unequip aegis shield then guns works. Tested burster , scatter, flamethrover etc.

Max ap dart if equiped with slug does not work agains armor at all. What "slug" do to darts?

Most of maxes does not have no aiming reticle.

Extended magazine to flametrowers do ...what? Same time with and without it. I think I tested it on Vany max.

Terrans does now have truly mortar unit - anchor max with 3 pounders and ratatatata. If you have ammobox near .....

Flamethrowers hit detection does not work all the time. Canot find any reason or situation which affects to it. Random error. I flamed on infiltrator and no effects then sudenly it starts work again. No movement or similar.

Terrans anchor and NC:s laserguided missile seems to be most effective.
  10. Chiggerbite

The bridge between TI Alloys and The Crown has a section that is a few meters lower than the rest... making the bridge impassable by ground vehicles.
  11. Zaik

Both normal and advanced forward grips are currently completely eliminating horizontal recoil on weapons that have alternating direction recoil when equipped.
  12. KariH

Warp to HOSSIN does not .... obviously ... not work ;D
  13. EliteEskimo

Please Fix the Vangaurd's Uber Shield from failing to activate/ continuing to activate after being hit by the Prowler's Vulcan. Thanks!:)
  14. Calder

ESFs don't transition properly from hover mode to flight mode when the throttle up key is held. You can hold down W all you want but the ESF still thinks it's in hover mode, though the engines tilt into flight mode. Afterburners provide a workaround. Libs and Gals are not affected by this issue. (4/30)
    • Up x 1
  15. Calder

In NC VR Training, the Harasser weapons aren't available anymore. This doesn't seem to be the cae in the other factions' VR Training.
  16. InsaneSeal

-The sunderer repair and ammo icons are bugged:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

-Weapon sights disappear sometimes (after a suicide i think) regardless of the sight, and don't return until you resupply:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And if you're sprinting in a MAX for a second or two then go down a slight incline (while still sprinting) and activate the ZOE, you run really fast and don't lose momentum even if you travel up hill.
  17. JayScribble

In the test servers, the tiered 6 repair tools do not work.
  18. 1fiercedeity

None of the factions have recoil on any infantry weapons.
  19. Ixidron

And if using the sight they don't have any COF, the bullet hits where you aim, you can headshot people at 100m+ while using an SMG.
  20. Joehunk

No they still have CoF when ADSing, I tested. At least for VS.