Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. DSeraphm

When flying a critically damaged airplane, buzzing sounds alerts you that your craft is critically damaged, which is normal. But after repairing through nanite auto repair or by repair gun, flying in a fully repaired aircraft will still play the buzzing noise. Just a little bug
  2. BlackZoneCZ

I Have a bug, dont know why. But if you landing on ground with reaver ( everything OK, just want to repair ) it will get instant kill.
  3. BlackZoneCZ

Bugged ability and ammo HUD, all in middle of display. -----------> reloaded and used ability in dangerous situation ( min. health )
  4. CrossFitForLifeBRAH

on Koltyr we have the ability to dmg friendly players while in the safety of the warp gate
  5. CrossFitForLifeBRAH

also, it seemed as though self death animations for infantry are delayed. my latency was 70ish
    and i'm not 100% sure but it feels like our mini map isn't showing enemy activity or is not near as sensitive

these weren't as glaring as the low health buzzer bug or the dmg to ally troops inside the sanctuary area but, i thought i'd mention
  6. LuckyShotScott

Only issue I had was the non stop low health alarm. Koltyr looks nice and it wasn't hard to navigate anf as for the flight models i still can't fly for squat so i guess its ok.
  7. gg22

The flight controlls feel weird but i can get used to them, the terminals on the warpgate are too far away, specially the ground vehicle ones, the map is too crowded and the terrain is too rough, also, on some bases, the capture points disapear from the map and the screen after being captured and there should be a no damage zone on the warpgate because people tk each other all the time, and it will happen even more on live when the newbies arrive because they wont know the diference between the enemies and the teammates
  8. JORMUNGANDR

On Koltyr, teleporters still don't work.

You couldn't land the aircraft upon the ground, like you can on the live server. Usually if you throttle up about 3/5ths, your aircraft will light upon the ground. It didn't on Koltyr.

When selecting the features for weapons for aircraft, it didn't indicate the scopes, mags, etc. had been selected; though when you went to launch the aircraft, the features for the aircraft weapons were included.

Everything otherwise seemed to be working normally.

Koltyr, however, looks identical to Amerish, with the grey mountains and temperate grasslands and trees. You can be more original than that.
  9. gg22

I also found that if you go to the huge room under the spawn points at the warpgates you can go trought some of the walls there, and if you enter you can't get out
  10. J3Rik0

Overall the new flight controls feel a bit more composed, still is a skill you need to grow into, nothing can help you if you're a beginner at it.

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: the continent is kinda small, it's an interesting concept if it's designed to be a "battle arena" or a "new player continent" (pre-lvl 20).
  11. FluffyCat9917

Same here, really like the new controls
  12. J3Rik0

Yeah, currently I feel that the flying controls are a bit whimsy, on koltyr they're a bit stiffer, it feels more expected.

Now, I feel the plane goes more than expected compared to this new control, but then again, I'm no ace so my experience will vary greatly compared to a frequent flyer.
  13. DonTry

I don't really like the new controls.
    And how do I get the new helmet?
    +about Aircrafts: how do I know that I flyed 30 mins with an aircraft, and do I get credit when gunning an aircraft (landing a gal next to enemy WG) without flying with it?
  14. Amnezida

My 5c on Koltyr:
    I noticed that not all landing pads are drawn on the minimap in the warpgate area, this is not so good
    Teleporters worked for me fine, and I did not have trouble to land outside the warpgate area.

One suggestion - once a new player gets in - announce with clear voice and large popup text - Q is used to identify foes and friendlies. Do not shoot friendlies!

As for the flight controls... I really could not fly, so my opinion is worthless, but I managed to control reavers and valks pretty much same as on live... when no enemies are nearby ))
    Had to play with mouse sensitivity though, mine is set to low for inf headshots.

Same as the post above - unlocking both weapon and attachments for it do not show these attachments in the slots on the weapon, I had to equip the weapon first.
  15. Heliopata

• An exploded turret killed me while i was repairing it, like it roadkill me i guess. Tried to redo the bug, but didnt happened again
    • Some tutor tips seemed to appear at random times, maybe because of my latency.
    • Friendly Fire on the warpgate.
  16. Tertiary03

Players can aim down sights with the new Blackheart Pistol while jumping and flying with jump/drifter/icarus jets.
  17. Magister Mundi

I'm unable to see my squad mates on the map. Also, we aren't able to spawn via squad methods (spawn beacon, Sunderers, Galaxies, upgraded Valkyries, etc.)
  18. DeadNote

I did not find any bug in relation to driving. I liked the management of air vehicles. Great job, keep well
  19. Clannk

When your ESF gets critically damaged the beeping sound appears as normal but after it is repaired the sound still stays, its pretty annoying.
  20. FlintAndSteal2

I Am online right now and there are no spawn options for the TR and NC