Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. DiHorizon

Harrasser plays Flash engine sounds when in first person, plays unique engine sounds when in third.
  2. Zaik

every new MAX AV weapon has access to extended mags that increase the magazine size by 4.

also the Fracture has slug ammo.
  3. Takoita

Repair tool doesn't seem to be working at all. The UI circle doesn't appear and there is no observable change to the status of the equipment you are trying to repair (health bar of a damaged vehicle doesn't move, no XP 'ticks', etc).

The new frag cannon for MAXes has 312 reserve ammo with Ammo Canister ability in TR VR. Could not replicate in other factions' VR.

Aegis shield for the NC MAX desn't seem to activate properly - the 'shield up' animation plays but but the hand holding it drops right after and the charge bar doesn't decrease. Any and all your MAX weapons stop functioning too, even after re-equipping at the terminal.

It is possible to get into a Harasser's rumble seat with MAX lockdown engaged and keep the mode's benefits while rumbling around the countryside.
  4. LanceHavenbay

Issue persists regardless of character name, whether or not I log into another faction first. I have validated all files and still no solution to fix this issue has come up.

Sometimes creating an NC character results in 'Planetside 2 has stopped working.' More often than not, it just sits at 95% forever and plays some awesome theme music.
  5. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Additional Ammo "Ability" for the VS MAX (Haven't tested the others) level 5 always adds plain 200 rounds to the new AT weapon and the Grenade Launcher, and does jack for the Flamer.
    Edit: Got a disconnect before I did anything about it ingame.
  6. manfromh

I crash immediately when trying to spawn a Harrasser. NC Claw has no textures.
  7. MacG32

Frame rate drops to under 30. I was in an empty warp gate. Tried going to VR Training and CTD right by the first terminal while hearing an explosion sound. I'm not in need of assistance or a reply. Just reporting a few bugs. That is all.
  8. tdawgz

Whenever I use the NC's MAX ability (the blue shield) I cannot use my left mouse button or right mouse button. I can't fire or aim down sight. I can move the mouse around but not shoot anything :/ It only goes back to normal if I quit the game and log back in. I can also destroy other teammates vehicles in the VR by planting C4 on them and detonating it when they are out of the vehicle. Tried it only on the Harasser.
  9. MacG32

A big bug report and a few suggestions to follow.

TR MAX:

Aim for most weapons are off from the reticle dot.

Fracture is under-powered, quiet when launching, and projectile smoke gets in the way of seeing the target.

Flamethrower needs a much wider CoF. Pun intended.

Frag Cannon's grenades aren't visible.

Pounder bullet drop seems too fast/much.

Anchor mode seems limited to less than 180 degrees. The immediate direction I am looking in should mark the 90 degree angle when engaging Anchoring.

Spotting:

Qing enemies needs to register anywhere on the target, not just a specific location. If any part is inside a scope or crosshairs, being shot at, or in relative center view, it should be able to be Qed.

When actively engaging an enemy after Qing, the health bar disappears at a set time and needs re-Qing to display again.

When engaging an enemy, it's health bar should automatically appear the entire time and be automatically Qed.

Hit detection:

Shots aren't registering on the first few or not at all and bullets/projectiles sometimes become invisible.

Reload times:

All hand-held weapons are slow. In war, you reload as fast as humanly possible. Rocket launchers and high ammo weapons seem the worst.

Rocket launchers:

T2 Striker's second consecutive magazine has no hit detection and endless ammo.

Lock on launchers take too long to lock. Should be aim, click fire to lock, then fire, and right click, reload, or switch weapons to disengage lock.

Lock ons need to lock on to a MAX (now having an extended reach with new weapons) and turrets again.

Harasser:

Bounces/rocks side to side too much after riding over a bump.

Takes damage too easily from driving and the front touching the ground.

The first person sound needs to be deepened and drawn out some. It sounds too high pitched, short stroked, and just like a quad.

Engineer:

Deployable items aren't showing up in hand, just empty hands.

Repair tool isn't working.

Should be able to repair while riding in any rear facing seat.

Vehicle deploying:

You're always facing left on deploy, instead of center.

Interface:

You can't compare weapons by selecting one and highlighting/mousing over another. Everything is only compared to the one you have equipped.

All of this can be viewed here:
  10. Whiteagle

Same...
    Is it even rendering for you?
  11. Ripshaft

Harassers are also invisible and intangible for me as well, spawning one will result in either crashing, or the vehicle icon showing up but me not spawning into the vehicle.

12. Whiteagle

What's your graphic setting?
    Supposedly you need everything at Medium, but I'm still crashing when it wants to rez...
  13. Ripshaft

You need everything at medium to create the problem, or need everything at medium to stop it? I'm pretty sure I've got everything at medium.
  14. Whiteagle

For it to render in the first place, but I've yet to get it to work...
  15. Ripshaft

Well then clearly the information is wrong lol
  16. Ripshaft

I turned model detail to high and was able to use the harasser, see if that works for you.
  17. Whiteagle

Working now, but yeah, not probably going to actually Playtest much with the way it's acting...
  18. Ztiller

The Lower jumppad on Scarred Mesa is very unreliable, and only seems to work when it feels like working.

Also, sometimes you cannot fire after using the NC riot-shield.

Finally: Are you supposed to be able to fire WHILE locking down in your TR MAX?
  19. RANDOMpercentage

When exiting the harasser if it is tipped over to certain points you exit the vehicle below the ground and fall to your death.
  20. Ketobor

I crash very frequently.

I am not sure, but this might be related to the 'Starfire' being used by myself of nearby. With a large majority of the crashes I was aware of the Starfire being shot just before the crash, the remaining ones this might have been true for without me noticing.

The frequency might be because so many people want to test it.