Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. KariH

Rashnu watchtower - how I can turn it? Rashnu Cavern and Rashnu biolab is turned but I canot turn "Indar neutral Zone? " It is just positioned beside Rashnu watchtower? Am I missing somethning?

Or is it simply method to limit excessive area gain?
  2. KariH

Broken arc road. Point "A" is wanishing if watching from certain position. Not big thing but....

Step out of Spawn room(west room) and head towards souhtwest towards rock and bushes. Well - step out from souther door and ypui notice point a vanishing.

Crosroads watchtowers - I can turn poin "A" but not b or c

Ok - maybe reason is because terran is cut out of warpgate.
  3. Kon

NS Revolver Animation Bug
    • Up x 1
  4. KariH

It is already fixed. Rather funny bug actually! :)
  5. Kon

no its not.. i literally recorded and uploaded it 1.5 hours ago
  6. mlane16

I am pming Freeze74 about this, but the control point bug carried over to the server.
  7. Radec594

The "ghost" attachments did too.
  8. Rec0n412

Mao Tech-Plant outliers are horribly bugged.
    - Shields appearing in places where they should not(well and far away from any buildings).
    - vehicle pad is stuck inside a wall.
    - generator has appeared outside the perimeter wall.
    - turrets floating in the sky.

The Stronghold is bugged.
    - Pain field extends well beyond the spawn building(just run a circle around it and you'll see what I mean). => This bug seems very common.
    - Tunnel mouths are open(you can see the hall-way inside), but you cannot go in.

NS 357 is bugged
    - 3 shots or less reload animation is failing to play, and is defaulting to loading both sides.
  9. GAmerJoshua

If you've got GPUPhysics activated, and if you're shooting with a Prowler towards the warpgate, boulders appear and fly around. They get smaller after 1 minute and disappear.
  10. JayScribble

Invisible Tunnel Blockage:
    At the Indar Tech Plants, Amp Stations, and the Stronghold, there are invisible floors and walls that block access to the tunnels, at least on the test servers.
  11. mlane16

I just want to say a short thank you to our Testing Server Community for replying to this thread, b/ce I make me happy to see you guys continuing to find bugs. Personally, I am super busy with exams and have not had a chance to update. So, thanks again. :) Keep up the awesome work :)
    • Up x 1
  12. KariH

Err.... do not understand corectly? Canot turn Crosroads point B and C - already captured poin A so thats the pointI can capture. Broken Arc road is also captured which I think is prerequisite?.

And what is indar neuteral zone? Find that multiple places.

Adn that mule path is deathtrap to flash in J908 impact zone.. Normal road is just below it.

Dahaka amop station - shieldgenerators missin? At least they are not on maps and not in standard places. Still one shield is still on. I correct - there are 2 shields still on.
  13. Whiteagle

Points B and C at Crossroads are still detecting at their old locations...

Kind of a bug that's been plaguing the Test Server, some Bases have been moved hundreds of Meters leaving their Capture Points actually stuck out in the middle of nowhere.
  14. KariH

Ok.

Camp connery and Indar VS warpgate there are multiple gun turrets which I can hack but canot shot with buldog. Apperantly shell goes right trough. Turrets are also working as should be but canot be hit..

J908 impact site - elevator should be blue - instead it is presented as lifting elevator. West of point A
  15. Crysalys

[IMG]See sundy!
    [IMG][/IMG]Blow Sundy up!
    Sundy took no damage and was still there before I got off.

[IMG][IMG]Roads not there but on map. First one is outside Crimson Buff, the other is south of Mao

[IMG]Mao south outpost
  16. Crysalys

17. Crysalys

There now there uploaded!
  18. KariH

Actually I wondered why one point reacted like someone IS capturing it. So someone has accidentaly travelled near that point. Just now realized that.
  19. KariH

Forget to mention that there are some small fortifications without gun towers near jump point to biolab - purposefully? Those fortifications include spawning points etc.
  20. EvilNinjadude

That thing you're driving on IS the road, it just isn't as clear as on the map.