Pistol to pair with the Ram.50

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Rebel Rouser, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Rebel Rouser

im gona buy one of these packs for the pistol mainly but i cant decide
    Advanced Soldier Bundle

First Recruit Bundle
  2. Rebel Rouser

give my yall input on the packs what one should i buy
    First Recruit
    • One 1-Day Experience Boost – Make the most of your kills!
    • NS-11C
    • NS-44 Commissioner – A great side arm for close combat kills!
    • Indar Dry Brush Camo – Perfect for blending into the desert environment of the Indar continent!
    Advanced Soldier
    • One 3-Day Experience Boost – Make the most of your kills!
    • NS-15M – A versatile LMG, accurate and deadly!
    • NS-357 Underboss – A great sidearm for close combat kills!
    • Esamir Snow Camo – Perfect for blending into the harsh environment of the Esamir continent!
  3. Iridar51

I've used both the Commissioner and Underboss, and I'd say generally Commissioner is better. I write about it in more detail in my Gunplay Guide's sidearm section.

Both require high skill from the user to be more effective than other options, including default sidearms.

As for the rest of the bundles' content:
    • Camo - both camos are likely to be used on Esamir. Dry Brush is good for hanging around rocks, Snow is better for snow. Dry Brush is a bit more versatile, and doesn't hurt you so much when you're not in its intended zone. Snow camo will make you very visible whenever you're not on snow.
    • NS-15M is likely to be the best LMG for top tier Vanu HAs when Orion and SVA nerfs come through. For NC and TR it already is that.
    • NS-11C is a crap carbine that can't kill anything at any range, and really suffers from bad velocity.
  4. Rebel Rouser

well for me the pistol is gona be use mainly in close range say 5-15m
  5. asmodraxus

As your TR

Repeater
    Amp
    Blackhand
    Commissioner
    Underboss
  6. 0fly0

Commissioner is better if you can aim, there is something i tell to myself after missing one or two bullet with it, "keep calm, aim and shot" it's clearly not the spamming type of weapon, underboss is great too but with the commi you only need one shot for finishing a target after a sniper shot.
  7. Plastikfrosch

commissioner is a monster of a weapon and even as a stalker who is restricted to sidearms its not to hard to kill HA units with it even with bodyshots only.
    But it still depends on your playstile. if you prefer engy and LA take the NS 11C, its a very well rounded carbine with high accuracy and the nice 0,75ADS and if you prefer playing HA you should go for the NS 15m which turnes into a laser the moment you put the grip and the compensator on it. its the best allrounder under all the lmgs in this game and only in cqc fights there are some weapons like orion/carv/msw-r that can become a problem but even there the 0,75ADS and the high accuracy will help you out.
  8. Dualice

Not quite sure what I'm to respond to, the original question or the subsequent one about the bundles. I'll go for the pistol/RAMS one.

This is just my tastes, but I wouldn't generally pair either of the NS sidearms with the RAMS. The only time I'd pull a sidearm with a long range weapon is if someone jumped me, in which case I'd far prefer something like the Repeater or Emperor that can unload quickly with a smaller margin for error, rather than something you have to pace your shots and aim carefully with. As Iridar says the revolvers have a pretty high skill ceiling, and not many can use them well (not saying I can, at all).
  9. LeFitz

You can go a long way with the stock repeater. It's a fine gun. Spend your money elsewhere I would say.
  10. Biddion

Since the OP is considering a package for a pistol and the 2 available is underboss or commish, I vote underboss. I find the commish a bit to clunky.