Pistacia's Directive [PiDi] - For Serious Fun Time!

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by DarkChocolate, Oct 1, 2015.

1. DarkChocolate

Hey, I've been playing Planetside 2 for quite some time now and have a character on VS at BR87 and on TR at BR40 and while on both VS and TR I was able to find like minded fellows and an outfit where I could feel at home, I didn't find one that quite fit me on NC so I decided to create my own!

lo and behold:

Pistacia's Directive [Pidi]
    NOW RECRUITING!

We are a new outfit focused mainly on silly things like battle flashing, flash c4 bombings, Valkyrie Carpet Bombing, galaxy ramming and all sorts of suicide attacks! Bring your stacks of C4 and have fun waging ***** on the infidels and just generally have a blast! For NC! Live Free or Die Trying! Join us and enjoy PS2 under the strict but loving directive of Pistacia! <3

If any of these things sound similar to the gameplay you enjoy or you got inspired to try something different, now's the chance! Now open for applications in game or forums! Just write shortly about something you enjoy doing in Planetside 2! The form is free!:p

Also feel free to send a message ingame any time when I'm online. My in game name on NC is Pistacia.