Pilots & Gunners: Come to Connery

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Brahma2, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Brahma2

I know, I know, all you Mattherson and Waterson guys are hot ****. It's like you're Maverick in Top Gun. You're rocketing around your server, there's a couple 24v24 fights on one continent, and there's hardly anyone in the air. The worst part, is there's hardly anyone on the ground.

I want to talk to you about a magical place. It's called Connery. Do you like huge numbers of enemies to kill? We have it. Giant fights? We have it. Medium sized and small fights? We got em' at all hours. Want a challenge? There's amazing pilots and gunners sprinkled through the server like diamonds in the rough.

What's stopping you? You don't want to start over? You don't want to face certing up your vehicle from nothing after you've already had yours a year?

I've got you covered. and I hope that in this thread other Connery pilots pledge to help out too. The more competition over here the better in my opinion.

I have a fully certed Liberator on VS, a fully certed Scythe, a fully certed VS battle Galaxy, a mostly certed TR Liberator, and a well certed Liberator on NC. I will pull for anyone who wants to use it from any server other than Connery; Mattherson, Waterson, hell if you want to come from a EU server, that's fine.

I'll even pull you a fully certed Prowler or Magrider if armor is your thing.

Add me to friends and ask. If I'm not running, I will get you and your crew, or you and yourself you bastard ESFs, into a vehicle so you can cert up.

Anyone else on Connery want to help me? Post your ingame names if you're willing to help out refugees.

My names:
    Brahmax
    Brahmad
    Brahmaz
    • Up x 2
  2. BITES

Late night I'll always take a gunner, and since I'm MAX centric nearly always have resources.

If you're looking for a seat or people to run with look out for my squads normally named something like "BITES Sh!+ as air squad"
    ... I don't like to false advertise that I'm in anyway decent :p. Nerf Tree AA.
    • Up x 1
  3. Sebastien

I got your back Brahmax. I'll throw in a Certed Vanguard.
    • Up x 1
  4. Irexistus

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  5. PKfire

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  6. Flashtirade

Please bring your Reavers. We NC can't count on Recursion or Havoc all the time.
  7. Brahma2

Brahmax: VS Scythe, Galaxy, Liberator, Magrider
    Brahmad: TR Liberator, Prowler
    Brahmaz: NC Liberator
    Bites: NC Liberator
    0utrider: NC Vanguard
    HomingBacon: TR Liberator
    PKfire: TR Liberator
  8. InoxGecko

B-b-but I have 250ms lag on Connery :(
  9. Brahma2

I've played EU gunning and done fine :)
  10. Gables

Gables: TR everything certed

And Bacon, I always thought you looked like Gimli
  11. Sebastien

I'm playing from New Zealand.
  12. z1967

#RIP Briggs #never forget #straya #and middle earth too i guess
  13. Demetrios

But if I wanted to kill bots I'd play singleplayer CSGO.
  14. Flashtirade

Hey now, that's uncalled for.
    Bots don't TK you.
    • Up x 1
  15. Ravenwolf Foxtrack

hot **** pilots. Unless you are NC or VS, you are nothing if even one recursion or Future crew MLG crack head fings you. Hell, recursion is even joining the VS to be crack head pilots there too! Both outfits suck the fun out of piloting.
  16. Brahma2

And on Waterson and Mattherson, similar to CS, you'll never see more than 32 players at a time hardly :)
  17. Paragon Exile

*Emerges from string of 48+ battles going on for five consecutive hours*

Ohai Brahma.

Connery has more guys though, so more of the map is filled with glorious violence.

I'd join you, but my TR guy on Connery eats the sack :(
  18. Myrgatroid

I will throw in my fully certed Reaver, Liberator and Lightning if anyone needs one and I'm on. IGN: Myrgatroid. Well, Shredder is fully certed on Lib, bulldog is mostly certed on tail. Reaver has everything useful is certed and Lightning is completely decked out with everything except HE and Viper.
  19. ILoveLucy

If you enjoy tofu and yoga, go play on Connery. If you prefer rivalry and heroics, come play with us on Mattherson. We'll show you a good time.
  20. LibertyRevolution

I really like this idea.

PewPewLasers could use some time gunning a VS lib.
    I need to make certs to upgrade my lib on Connery. :)

High ping doesn't hurt you in clientside2, it only effects your interaction with terminals.
    High ping would make you a better lib gunner, as those enemy running inside for cover will still be outside on your screen. ;)