Picture of every Camouflage

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nyctalgia, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Nyctalgia

Cheers for the warm words guys!

If there's anyone who wants to see the VS camos on different/armored classes, give me a shout out! I can also do the TR/NC specific ones.
  2. inigma

put it on the ps2 wiki
  3. Baleur

[IMG]

Here's one with Sandy Scrub
  4. Baleur

India scrub camo

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. Addsome

What the best camo for amerish?
  6. BindMind

Woodland.
  7. Uncle_Lou

My only beef with the camos is that I've been TK'd accidentally because I look 'different' than what people expect from their faction. Was running a TR with one of the snow camos and got blasted a number of times by friendlies.

TR ones seem to look the best across the board, IMO.
  8. HvcTerr

You think NC has it bad, VS camo...
  9. Baleur

What's bad about VS camo?
    The purple camo looks awful, yeah of course, you can see that on the preview picture. But the others look good, the desert & forest & snow camo.
  10. Jac70

I tend to keep camos striclty for vehicles now - too often I have shot a TM because they were in a odd camo. Especially those that wear desert camos on Esamir (why would you do this? o_O) I've also not shot at enemies who were wearing camos - that split second in deciding if FoF is all it takes to lose a 1v1.

I have a Rocky Tundra camo for my armour and whilst it does look cool it is super bright - i'll stick with the standard VS outfit, especially good at night. Trouble with VS oufits is they don't co-ordinate well with the woodland or desert camos.
    • Up x 1
  11. Domnonos

Great work Nyctalgia, I have been holding off buying camos due to not knowing what they actually look like :)
  12. Trignite

They should really let us preview camoflage, would give soe more sales. Also what happened to the headlights? Cant change the colors anymore?
  13. Domnonos

I would really like to see the camos on the VS Medic if possible.

Primarily:
    - Desert Scrub v1 & v2
    - Snow Aspen
    - Forest Grayscale
    - Scrub Forest
    - Woodland

:)
  14. Baleur

I must recommend winter camo on medics, no matter which faction you are.
    It makes a huge difference in spotting medics in the heat of battle.

I notice quite a few people do wear white camo as medics, and i understand why. It really does help make them stand out as "DOCTOR" lol. It has even had the effect that when i now see someone in white camo, for a split second i think they are medics.
  15. Jac70

Here is the Northern Forest on the VS Combat Medic - not quite as dazzlingly bright as Rocky Tundra.

[IMG]
  16. Reizod

+2

Thanks for doing something I think the Devs should've done, or even better, give us a preview of what it looks like on our vechs, aircraft and soliders.
  17. Nyctalgia

I only have some of those left:

- Forest Greyscale
    - Desert Scrub v1 - (Back)
    - Scrub Forest - (Back)
    • Up x 1
  18. Domnonos

Cool, thanks.
    Although are you wearing any form of extra armour? Don't seem to recall my Medic having those greenish armour pieces on the chest :) (could be wrong)
  19. Village

20. Nyctalgia

Indeed I do! That's the cosmetic armor upgrade for the medic, you can buy the helmet and armor pieces for SC.

That depends on where on Indar you are, the south western areas are greenish, south east more yellow and the northern part a drab brown/beige.