PhysX

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bigperm, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Bigperm

2. caldrin

yeah what happened to it lol.. not that it was used for much but still was nice to be able to turn it on.lol..
  3. Stellus

I was beating my head on the desk last night trying to figure out why the box was greyed out. I had installed the newest Beta drivers that were specific for PS2 (released Nov 20) and thought the game didn't recognize the drivers and therefore disabled the box.

Good to know I'm not the only one who is seeing this missing. Though I recall from the last days of beta, whenever an explosion occurred on my screen, my game crashed. I'm assuming they are working tightly with Nvidia to resolve this. According to the in-game credits, they have Nvidia "advisors" working in-house with them, so here's hoping the turnaround time is swift.
  4. Mansen

Yeah they have an official licencing and companionship kind of deal with nVidia. They are also supplying all of the CPU based PhysX tech. The stuff you see with vehicle wrecks.