Physics, Target Tracking, and... A shotgun sniper? - Why the Infiltrator is stronger than you think.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by MittRackRObama, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Gomezie

It sounds like your having a blast with the semi auto, but in all honesty your in a honeymoon period.. It will not be long before everyone has their EHP boosted via certing up armours etc and you will struggle to get the kills per shot that you previously quoted.

I cannot deny that semi autos are better close range, but really that's a job for the pistol no?

Seems far more efficient over all to make that bolt action shot and then move whilst reloading.. move anywhere but your original firing location, and then scope in and hit another person... You know if the kill landed because you get the xp notification, but if it didn't.. well your faction will mop that guy up or he will probably die from friendly fire :)
  2. Tnsr

Sure there are.
    Look for the Gauss SPR, not the Impetus or the long range semi.
  3. Aktarus

i dont give a sh$t about my grammar , post half of what im doing in a understandable french then i will maybe think about this pathetic personnal attack... thats usually what wannabes start when they run short of arguments.

But thx for the lolz anyway. you made my day ... claiming that you can judge a gameplay trough youtube and other players PoV or google because you are a "vet" is epic , i might quote it as my sig... it sounds like a 14 yo boy that teach to he's friends about seks while the only thing he tested was google ,youprOn and a 2 mn handjob.

You obviously dont even know why alot of players think that the infiltrator is actually pretty weak in many situations.
    seriously how can you claim that the sniping learning curve is larger than usual when its the easiest possible one. its easier in ps2 than in any other fps BF and CoD license wich are both ultra arcade one included....

you actually claim that the semi auto is better at long range just because you are not good enough to be accurate with a deadly bolt action.

no one complain about sniping . everyone know that we are powerfull into this role you actually try to break doors that are already opens.

seriously dude wake up you actually try to teach to others infltrators if their 2k certs char are good or not while you didnt even unlocked a landmine or tested yourself the auto rifle weakness but claim after 2 days that you can do it just because you've watched video on youtube ? wth is wrong with your Ego seriously :rolleyes: